Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Solo Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

crashed box solo clone

VU+ Solo Chat

Old 05-10-2014, 00:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDER View Post
you have other file down here aswell
I think
that procedure is very difficult. Already if in the box there was BH 2.09 ,very probably box is a V3.2 clone made in china still under warranty. My advice is to return item to seller.

Last edited by Umbytennis; 05-10-2014 at 00:39..
The Following User Says Thank You to Umbytennis For This Useful Post:
RIDER (05-10-2014)
Old 05-10-2014, 07:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"

Thanked 5,881 Times in 2,677 Posts

V3.2 clone i use to have one of them i run it with BH 2.06 v2 which runs very stable

"Vengeance is mine;I will repay,saith the lord"
" I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
Old 07-10-2014, 00:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thanks guys.
i'll try that as i bought it on ebay from a seller in bulgaria
Old 12-04-2015, 17:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
try this then
FILES ARE FOR V1/V2 BOXES ONLY.DO NOT FLASH THEM ON V3 BOXES

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE UpdateAllFlash TO FLASH OTHER FILES THAN THE SOLO_boot.bin .ALREADY USERS HAVE FLASH THE BOX USING THAT SOFTWARE TO FLASH THE CFE2 WHICH BRICK THE BOX.THE CFE2 FILE IS TO BE FLASH ONLY WITH THE USB PEN DRIVE
USE WINDOWS XP AND REAL COM PORT.USB-TO-SERIAL DOES NOT WORK.

HOW TO BRING A LIVE YOUR BRICK VU+ SOLO

First you have to make sure that you read the and watch everything before you start and the most important is to not mix the files (for SOLO and DUO )

In the video “one.avi” are the basic steps for updating the VU+ Solo box. That something goes wrong what you have to do is before you start the steps on video “one.avi” is to use the software and bin files to flash the boot (specially for RED LIGHT ) and then follow the steps on the video.

In the second video “two.avi” it is showing that not all the USB pen drives are compatible .The first one is 4Gb Patriot Supersonic pulse USB3 ,which doesn’t work with VU (ot it doesn’t work for me).Its took me many hours to find it out blaming my 4 PCs .The second USB is 2 GB no brand wink .As you can see from the video with the Patriot the box boot straight from the NAND doesn’t go to the USB and update the file and goes to the image .Whet I plug the second 2Gb pen drive the box stop and update the file from the USB (cfe_cfe_auto.bin or image files).
In the update_SOLO.zip you will find everything what you need.In the folder "ERASE" there is the software "UpdateAllFlash.exe and soloboot.bin " which you can use it in case that you got a RED Light or you want to start from scratch .Good Luck
Hope this HOW TO was in help.

storm_breaker

------------
DO THIS :

1 -installing the soloboot.bin with UpdateAllFlash.exe
2 -installing the UPFLASH120227.bin with renewflash.exe
3 -Erase the memory with ERASE126.exe
4 -installing the Secret SOLO-120229.bin with secupd111230.exe
5 -installing the cfe_solo_2.0 with a usb pen drive
6 -installing a image XX with the usb pen drive

Attachments
one.zip
two.zip
upload_SOLO.zip
HOW TO BRING A LIVE YOUR BRICK VU.doc
HOW TO BRING A LIVE YOUR BRICK VU.pdf
PowerConnection.zip
Description: If you have a problem with loading/flashing the files.
can i get my stb version?
Old 09-09-2015, 13:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

hello I test
Old 25-09-2015, 13:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
try this then
FILES ARE FOR V1/V2 BOXES ONLY.DO NOT FLASH THEM ON V3 BOXES

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE UpdateAllFlash TO FLASH OTHER FILES THAN THE SOLO_boot.bin .ALREADY USERS HAVE FLASH THE BOX USING THAT SOFTWARE TO FLASH THE CFE2 WHICH BRICK THE BOX.THE CFE2 FILE IS TO BE FLASH ONLY WITH THE USB PEN DRIVE
USE WINDOWS XP AND REAL COM PORT.USB-TO-SERIAL DOES NOT WORK.

HOW TO BRING A LIVE YOUR BRICK VU+ SOLO

First you have to make sure that you read the and watch everything before you start and the most important is to not mix the files (for SOLO and DUO )

In the video “one.avi” are the basic steps for updating the VU+ Solo box. That something goes wrong what you have to do is before you start the steps on video “one.avi” is to use the software and bin files to flash the boot (specially for RED LIGHT ) and then follow the steps on the video.

In the second video “two.avi” it is showing that not all the USB pen drives are compatible .The first one is 4Gb Patriot Supersonic pulse USB3 ,which doesn’t work with VU (ot it doesn’t work for me).Its took me many hours to find it out blaming my 4 PCs .The second USB is 2 GB no brand wink .As you can see from the video with the Patriot the box boot straight from the NAND doesn’t go to the USB and update the file and goes to the image .Whet I plug the second 2Gb pen drive the box stop and update the file from the USB (cfe_cfe_auto.bin or image files).
In the update_SOLO.zip you will find everything what you need.In the folder "ERASE" there is the software "UpdateAllFlash.exe and soloboot.bin " which you can use it in case that you got a RED Light or you want to start from scratch .Good Luck
Hope this HOW TO was in help.

storm_breaker

------------
DO THIS :

1 -installing the soloboot.bin with UpdateAllFlash.exe
2 -installing the UPFLASH120227.bin with renewflash.exe
3 -Erase the memory with ERASE126.exe
4 -installing the Secret SOLO-120229.bin with secupd111230.exe
5 -installing the cfe_solo_2.0 with a usb pen drive
6 -installing a image XX with the usb pen drive

Attachments
one.zip
two.zip
upload_SOLO.zip
HOW TO BRING A LIVE YOUR BRICK VU.doc
HOW TO BRING A LIVE YOUR BRICK VU.pdf
PowerConnection.zip
Description: If you have a problem with loading/flashing the files.
It is the same method for cloud ibox?
thanks
Old 13-10-2015, 09:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hello guys im new here
i have a vu+solo clone receiver and it was made an update directly fro it. since that it shows a green light and black screen. i assume its bricked right?
with this method it will work?
how can i be sure!!
Old 13-10-2015, 10:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,515 Times in 7,726 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li0nsdal33 View Post
hello guys im new here
i have a vu+solo clone receiver and it was made an update directly fro it. since that it shows a green light and black screen. i assume its bricked right?
with this method it will work?
how can i be sure!!

Youll need to know what version clone you have before you proceed.

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
Old 13-10-2015, 14:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thank you for the reply
i have the version 3.2
Old 13-10-2015, 15:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,515 Times in 7,726 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li0nsdal33 View Post
Thank you for the reply
i have the version 3.2
Here is what you need to do

1) Use small rs232 board connected to receiver and use rs232 cable connected to computer.

2) Power on the box

3a) Do Flash folder (update 1kb file)

Then

3b) Run UpdateAllFlash.exe on PC and choose the correct com port

4) Open "solo boot.bin"

5) Click update, it will show progress, wait it to finish.

6) Remove small rs232 board and cable

7) Power off, and power on again, box will finally start/boot, now you can use usb, update the image you want with USB Stick

See files attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip solo_boot_update_flash_chip_v2.v3.0.zip (1.78 MB, 125 views)

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
rigsby (20-03-2016)