Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > New Sat Related Products

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD

New Sat Related Products

Old 14-08-2019, 07:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Somebody knows how can i do for the receiver makes autoroll on powervu? I don't know how can insert the EMM or aditional information for make the receiver do this. Please help!

Last edited by MrZeta; 14-08-2019 at 07:23..
Old 14-08-2019, 10:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 12,067 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZeta View Post
Somebody knows how can i do for the receiver makes autoroll on powervu? I don't know how can insert the EMM or aditional information for make the receiver do this. Please help!
What channels are you trying to open?
Mine SX88 clears mostly PV ( no AFN )
Have the latest firmware
Old 15-08-2019, 00:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakula View Post
What channels are you trying to open?
Mine SX88 clears mostly PV ( no AFN )
Have the latest firmware
I need to open a mux that is not on the default settings of Octagon firmware (113w mux). I know how can put the actual keys, but during the days the keys are changing so i want that the receiver makes the autoroll, and thats the thing that im trying to find out.
Old 18-08-2019, 11:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Is there a twin sat tuner version of this receiver?

1 dish on 28.2 and 1 dish on Motorised

57e - 30w (Solo 2) (Triax 1.1M), 39e - 8w (TM5402)(Sky dish motorised), Fixed Dish with QUad LNB on 28.2e