Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Edision OS MIO 4K

Oscam Chat

Old 26-07-2020, 16:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

you can upgrade first to tnap 3.2 , which is more common to other images (new kernel).

than we can add the missing files...
Old 16-07-2021, 01:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello
I am new to enigma 2 receivers. I purchased a Edision 4k mio plus. I live in North America. I have an operational 10 feet dish. I would like to use the mio for powervu/biss channels. I can get sats 91w to 133w. I am able to load images, but lost for installing softcam keys. I will try to search your site for info. I would really like to know what works in North America. Help needed.
Thanks
Old 16-07-2021, 01:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks I will do that.
Old 16-07-2021, 03:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Will tnap 4.0 work. I already have that image loaded into my receiver?
Old 16-07-2021, 22:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I would suggest putting another image onto a different slot, if you haven't already? TNAP is a headache at getting oscam/ncam to work. I gave up on it. It works great with other images. I have openPLI on slot 2, openSPA on slot 3, and openVISION on slot4. No problems with any of them.
Old 21-07-2021, 21:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I currently have the following loaded. Slot 1 Openpli 7.3, slot 2 Openatv 6.4, slot 3 Tnap 4.0, and slot 4 Tnap 3.2.