Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > C-Band Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

anyone got a spare dielectric plate?.

C-Band Chat

Old 07-04-2021, 23:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default anyone got a spare dielectric plate?.

hi guys would anyone have a spare dielectric plate that i could buy for a c band lnb?.
i know i can buy online but mostly from the states so take quite awhile to be delivered.
Old 08-04-2021, 04:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have some extra for free from north america.
sorry.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 103,089 Times in 21,376 Posts

Big problem with sending from north America or USA in general now is the fact it will be traveling into London and once it arrives in Dublin Ireland it will be assessed and Customs Fees added and will not b released until such time as those Custom fees are paid .
Good example of this is back in Jan this year i ordered a Raspberry PI gaming console which cost €240+ delivery €43 i had 9 weeks to wait for it to arrive at London and once it went to Dublin sure enuff i received an E-mail from Customs @ Dublin demanding me to pay an extra €167 to release my item

That is just an example of how we now must suffer due to Brexit and the sheer ignorance and greed of all the people involved , there just is no realistic way to purchase anything anymore that goes through UK Customs ,
indeed it is very kind of above poster to offer this item for free but the Customs fees that it will incur is nothing short of senseless greed
The Following User Says Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
butchyboy (21-04-2021)
Old 08-04-2021, 13:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

why u not make plate from 3mm thick piece of teflon or kitchen chopper board
Old 08-04-2021, 19:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The perfect way to do it, is to find someone with a 3d printer get the dimensions and sit back and get it like in 10 mins and you have a prefect fit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Youknowme02 For This Useful Post:
butchyboy (21-04-2021)
Old 21-04-2021, 00:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

sorted cheers guys.
Old 11-05-2021, 02:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro_54 View Post
I have some extra for free from north america.
sorry.
big shout out to ro_54 i received the dielectric plate today and no custom charges.greatly appreciated top fella,thank you so much
Old 11-05-2021, 05:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchyboy View Post
big shout out to ro_54 i received the dielectric plate today and no custom charges.greatly appreciated top fella,thank you so much
Happy to help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to ro_54 For This Useful Post:
butchyboy (11-05-2021)