Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

hellobox gsky v7

Rest Of HDTV Receivers

Old 06-07-2017, 03:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugworth View Post
could be a difference in ram size or ram type.
ddr2,ddr3 etc.I only have the v7 to play with.
same ddr3, ddr2 Gsky v5.
Old 08-07-2017, 19:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
There are like 7 or 8 brands that use the same mainboard.
Most just have to be patched to bypass the hardware detection.
I track them down via the rs232 loader.
They use the tcom_upg_rs232 or k3_loader_tool.
Mostly russian models.
Basically anything with k3 in the name.
Now that you've mentioned it, i pumped the Russian software of Sat-Integral s-1226 HD k3 and to my surprise GSky v.6HD accepted software without any glitches.

Eeprom flash memory was identified without using the tcom_upg_rs232_loader_tool.

Last edited by Ras Kush; 08-07-2017 at 19:48..
Old 08-07-2017, 20:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

sat-integral s-1226 has may 16th firmware I am using now.
Autorolls biss.I mod it to load on the v7
Old 08-07-2017, 20:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

other cousins
freenet s2x hd
jeferson x-103 hd
simax u2c-k3 mini hd
winquest hd mini
q-sat st-04
Old 09-07-2017, 03:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Works great here just scanned in ufc and its biss. Gsky v7 hd.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2017, 02:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Montage M88CS6001 index [K3] processor
Old 10-07-2017, 14:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
sat-integral s-1226 has may 16th firmware I am using now.
Autorolls biss.I mod it to load on the v7
I actually downloaded the firmware: k3_single_classical_cstm_gd_20170516.zip

I didn't realise it auto-rolls Biss.

Unfortunately i'm in East Africa where most satellite channels don't use Biss Encryption, its card & sat.box pairing.

Old 10-07-2017, 17:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
the v6 has an 8 byte difference in the hardware detect section starting @ hex 0x502c0 if you compare the 80 byte chunks taken from that address.You can mod v7 firmware and play with it.If you kill the receiver you can recover via rs232 loader.
I have no knowledge of Software Programming; how do you "mod" software?
Old 10-07-2017, 20:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I use an old version of hex workshop but for the smaller jobs I use ztree file manager hex edit mode.
Basically a copy/replace of hex byes from your favorite receiver firmware to the target firmware.
V6 firmware will run on the v7 after editing the 8 bytes but the v6 firmware is from jan 2017 so is lagging behind.
Old 15-07-2017, 16:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The auto_burn function still works for the v7 but is never mentioned.A leftover from the old v5 days.
You rename a firmware dump file to auto_burn.fac and put it on the usb stick.When you plug the stick into the receiver it will automatically load that firmware.When the display reaches FFFF remove the stick and cycle power with the switch in the back.Rename the file on usb stick back to dump.bin or whatever or the process will start all over again with the stick inserted.
The Following User Says Thank You to slugworth For This Useful Post:
manic01 (15-07-2017)