Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Other HDTV Receivers > Opticum - Globo HD

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

OPTICUM-Globo HD chat[main questions]

Opticum - Globo HD

Old 11-02-2012, 18:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 9,566 Times in 3,550 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlesadique View Post
Pease, I need emu software for Orton HD X403P, I also need the key file and the upload tool.

Thank you
http://www.sat-universe.com/attachme...6&d=1328781761 Importing with USB
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Horst- For This Useful Post:
dreamer1983 (11-02-2012), gentlesadique (12-02-2012)
Old 12-02-2012, 19:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by *H1* View Post
Pls, what is the latest firmware for this reseiver (Orton HD X403P)
Old 12-02-2012, 20:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi
3602a has lan
regards
Old 13-02-2012, 14:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Pls, what is the latest firmware for this reseiver (Orton HD X403P)
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthre...=189876&page=9
There are to many menu versions.Most convinient for me is the LEMON TREE PS.Try some and choose yours
The Following User Says Thank You to Konstantin For This Useful Post:
gentlesadique (15-02-2012)
Old 13-02-2012, 18:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

So, I can load ALI 3602_06000200 firmware on Orton without patch it?
Can I load on Orton X403 these firmware: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthre...=189876&page=9
Tnx.
Old 14-02-2012, 18:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnagna View Post
So, I can load ALI 3602_06000200 firmware on Orton without patch it?
Can I load on Orton X403 these firmware: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthre...=189876&page=9
Tnx.
Yes you can load that with usb http://www.sat-universe.com/showthre...=189876&page=9
Old 22-02-2012, 18:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Please how do I load the Channel editor onto the X403p receiver.I'm asking because unlike the software that is in .abs format the channel editor is just a folder with some other files in it.
Thank you.
Old 23-02-2012, 21:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by *H1* View Post
I cannot import this file with the USB, because it is not abs file. The file is a bin file and the stb cannot detect it. Pls more help
Old 23-02-2012, 23:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 18,149 Times in 3,838 Posts

Quote:
I cannot import this file with the USB, because it is not abs file. The file is a bin file and the stb cannot detect it. Pls more help
this are the way to do but you must have the latest firmware to use mcaskey bin -> Menu
-> Conditional Access
-> Smart Card
-> KeyEdit
-> red button
-> Update from USB keys
-> yes bestädtigen
-> Keys to be flashed and the box is restarted
gentlesadique (25-02-2012), sky star 2 (24-03-2012)
Old 24-02-2012, 01:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

guys do you know why i can not use mgcamd with this receiver?
I tried my lines with dm500s and everything was ok.
any suggestion?