BisskeyEditor Plugin Chat Thread

Sataday

Registered
I have installed the biscotto-1.1-r2 plugin by Mad Max, but although it does work sometimes, the majority of the times the keyboard freezes and reboots my solo2
I am using Openxix. Could that be the problem?

dxdy

VIP
I have installed the biscotto-1.1-r2 plugin by Mad Max, but although it does work sometimes, the majority of the times the keyboard freezes and reboots my solo2
I am using Openxix. Could that be the problem?

unfortunately sometimes plugin crash on some images

funtime26

Registered
Old version biscotto_1.0-r6_all.ipk works on openblackhole 4.2 a treat! Been using it on feeds for a while now.

Sataday

Registered
I've now installed version 1.1-r3 and it works much better.
The only thing I have to be careful about is when on top line of keyboard, not to press "up" and when on bottom line not to press "down" or it crashes. Otherwise it works great.
Thanks Mad Max.

Sataday

Registered
I have just updated to latest vix image, and I now seem to have a slightly different virtual keyboard. Don't' know why that should be, I though the keyboard was part of the plugin.
The good thing is it doesn't crash now when I press up/down, however on the keyboard is a "clear" button which when pressed prints "CLEAR". What's that all about?

Sataday

Registered
I went into plugin.py and changed "CLEAR" to "CLR" which makes that button work correctly now.