Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Triple Dragon > Triple Dragon Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

anyone still using a triple dragon?

Triple Dragon Chat

Old 21-08-2013, 23:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default anyone still using a triple dragon?

Hi just revived my td to see if i can enter softcam keys .
updated f/w to dtman 2010 8mb i think this was the last official image
it contains mgcamd so ftp the latest keys and opened skylink 23.5 and orf 19 deg but wont open bulsat ,i know the keys are ok cos there fine on my tm5400hd
so is there anyone using a td with bulsat?
its too good to use just as fta spare box,
Old 05-09-2013, 22:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Was using mine with a diablo up until about a year ago when the diablo died. Just use it as a FTA now and thinking about selling it to get something else. Never used MGcam though, is there much open with that?
Old 13-12-2013, 13:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Think you need MgCamd 1.38 for Bulsat, i am using mine as a FTA receiver now as i am not sure that anything is open using emulators,as you say it's a great box but no one seems to be showing any interest in them now, everyone wants HD
Old 28-12-2013, 18:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default anyone still using a triple dragon?

I still use it but only for CS with mgcamd 135a.
att
hoffmann
Old 29-01-2015, 18:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

still using mines,xtreme 32 image

works very well
Old 02-02-2015, 04:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

bear in mind it has a spectrum analyser which should be good for setting up your satellites
Old 15-04-2015, 10:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

guys i am trying to use TD with sharing server my Q is any1 who got and using it as SHaring Cline working on it can post evrything that i need so can start using this bad boy dont know why there is no help for tripledragon step by step updated POst thats all we need
Old 26-04-2015, 19:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

bump ^^^^^^^
Old 26-04-2015, 19:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

can you post your setup plz
Old 06-08-2015, 11:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Hi

Triple Dragon has potential to be used for seeing SD channels.

There is no technical problem to connect mgcamd 1.35a (please use right binary version) client to deamon process, providing newcamd 5.25 communication protocol.

No problem, please study the model (how it works, protocols to use). You need to edit two-three files. /var/keys/mg_cfg /var/keys/newcamd.list (optionally)/var/keys/priority.list.

Obtain mgcamd distribution package, study examples, reuse them...

Bye