Go Back   Sat Universe > New Members Section > Account problems

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Note to not activated members

Account problems

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2007, 12:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

RE: activation email.
I have been monitoring my email including the junk email for the activation, ... I have not received an email yet!
The Following User Says Thank You to revb For This Useful Post:
amiri (07-05-2007)
Old 01-05-2007, 16:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 27,713 Times in 3,822 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by revb View Post
RE: activation email.
I have been monitoring my email including the junk email for the activation, ... I have not received an email yet!
Well I sent you another activation email. Not much more I can do. Actually I can manually activate your account but I'd rather not. Since there is no grounds for it. We get failed delivery message for addresses that couldn't be reached. There isn't any for yours. And plenty of members activate their account fine including hotmail users so that would suggest there is nothing wrong with the system.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rocknroll For This Useful Post:
amiri (07-05-2007)
Old 07-05-2007, 22:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

HELLo¡¡¡ it is my first post in this forum and I am a little lost I hope you help me
Old 07-05-2007, 23:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct
Old 07-05-2007, 23:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiri View Post
I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct
Check your junk mail folder, you should have email from us there and click on a link in that message. And pls stop spamming the board. You made 10 posts already, I deleted most of them. You'll be banned if you keep posting like that.
Old 07-05-2007, 23:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Sorry, but i'm don't understund very vell english
Old 07-05-2007, 23:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thnx now i finished and completed the formular.
The Following User Says Thank You to amiri For This Useful Post:
satelite monting (19-05-2007)
Old 11-05-2007, 22:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hello,
sorry for this post but i give a good email for registration and for activation but i don't received an activation email.
Could you send me again please because when i do this manually by send mail for activation account in the forum i d'ont have this again.
thanks!
Old 11-05-2007, 23:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashsat View Post
hello,
sorry for this post but i give a good email for registration and for activation but i don't received an activation email.
Could you send me again please because when i do this manually by send mail for activation account in the forum i d'ont have this again.
thanks!
I sent you another one from admin panel. And I know I am repeating myself but emails almost never disappear, they are either delivered fine or bounced back to us. In your case, as many others we got no bounced back email from your address. Which means it was delivered to you fine. For some reason people fail to see the message, but I don't see what can be done to make people see the message more clearly. It is from our domain and entitled "action required to activate membership..." . Hotmail throws it to junk mail in most cases, same as they do with a lot of emails, their filters are just too strict. But people should check both junk mail and inbox for the message if they are expecting it.
Old 16-05-2007, 20:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
pol1969

Default Sorry

Sorry, but i'm don't understund very vell english
Closed Thread