Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Rest of them > Commander

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Commander 6000 and nova card

Commander

Old 11-01-2011, 10:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Commander 6000 and nova card

Hello and happy new year to all. One friend brought me a commander 6000 irci. I didn't check it yet. I have a nova card which is paired with the original receiver. I call them and they told me that the card is paired and i cannot use other receiver...

Well

Is there a firmware or something else that maybe help me to operate the commander 6000 with my card?

Thanks in advance...
Old 12-01-2011, 00:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbamathios View Post
Hello and happy new year to all. One friend brought me a commander 6000 irci. I didn't check it yet. I have a nova card which is paired with the original receiver. I call them and they told me that the card is paired and i cannot use other receiver...

Well

Is there a firmware or something else that maybe help me to operate the commander 6000 with my card?

Thanks in advance...
Όχι φίλε μου, προς το παρόν δεν υπάρχει τρόπος για το διαζύγιο της κάρτας από τον ιδιοκτησιακό δέκτη.....
Old 12-01-2011, 09:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Καλημέρα φίλε μου. Αυτό το ξέρω έτσι που τα έχουν κάνει. Λες και δεν πληρώνω συνδρομή. Τέλος πάντων

Είχα ακούσει κάπου (όχι για τον commander) αλλά για άλλους δέκτες που δεν θυμάμαι πως αν βάλεις την κάρτα μέσα παίζει και την ξεπαντρεύει με το ανάλογο firmware.

Πριν καιρό είχα αγοράσει και έναν edision ο οποίος έπαιξε την κάρτα με ένα firmware που του έβαλα αλλά μετά από λίγες μέρες σταμάτησε να την παίζει . Από τότε χρησιμοποιώ τον δέκτη της Nova τον οποίο δεν τον γουστάρω . Έδωσα και τόσα λεφτά για τον edision . Τουλάχιστον τον commander μου τον χάρισαν...