TM1500 and sssp.

kegnkiwi

Super VIP
Donating Member
Hi guys I am going to try and write a how to that is easy to understand for those that are about to loose there channels to N3. I have heard over on another forum that the latest patch's for the 1000 series can now run cccam via sssp. I have never found out how to get this working. Heres where I'm at at the moment. I have installed one of the two latest patch's that have viaccess installed on the tm1500. I have a older copy of windows sssp installed on windows xp netbook connect to my wireless router. I have a usb to serial adpator with null modem cable attached. I have run windows sssp and selected humax sssp in tab 1. Now this is where I get stuck tab 2 server details I have a few options including newcamd. I want to connect to my dreambox and I have put the the ip address of my dreambox in and also set up a login and password. This is replicated in my dreambox cccam.cfg file. The bit I'm stuck on is what do I do to the receiver with code 9797. Where do I press these numbers and what cam do I use in sssp.

Thanks for your help

as3tree

Registered
I cannot help with your problem, but your post did remind that maybe I should not sell my old 1500CI.

It might be time to dust it down and give it another go.