TM600 Hard drive install ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 118050
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 118050

My apologies if this is answered elsewhere,...is there a tutorial detailing how to install and format a hard drive in this receiver,...I found one thread but it covers the TM 9100,...thanks for reading this and any help offered,....regards

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
This may be covered in the manual mate.

Ferret

D

Deleted member 118050

This may be covered in the manual mate.

Ferret

No Ferret m8 there is nothing in the manual on how to install a hard drive internally to the receiver however, I found details on another forum which does give a good description including pictures,...it seems a fairly straightforward procedure once you have all the bits and pieces gathered,....your reply however is appreciated,....thanks m8

D

Deleted member 118050

Ok i've managed to install a Sata hard drive in my TM600,...once you have the correct connectors etc. it is very very easy,....regards

ToneDeff

Registered
i would be carefull how hot it gets with HDD fitted internally, maybe think about putting a fan inside case.

D

Deleted member 118050

i would be carefull how hot it gets with HDD fitted internally, maybe think about putting a fan inside case.

Yes I just managed to squeeze one in which is secured to the hard drive itself,...but I appreciate your advice thanks m8,...regards