Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

what's best

Technomate Chat

Old 27-02-2010, 17:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Smile what's best

hi guys been spending the last few years tinkering around with a sammy but cant get it to work on my diseqc 1.2 very well
and fed up of trying to update with a serial lead so its time to have a change i know very little about any other receiver but like
the sound of a technomate, i have read around the threads for some info but can some one let me know whats thay think is best at the mo and give me a little info on patching the tm and how it works. thanks for our help and time
Old 27-02-2010, 22:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 20,777 Times in 8,266 Posts

My advice mate is get a Linux receiver.

Even a TM500 600 has a lot more to offer if your willing to read up on the Emu's

Ferret

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
Old 27-02-2010, 22:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi m8
tm500 is a good choice at a reasonable price. like ferret says you just have to read up on how things work. plenty of help available if you get stuck.
Old 27-02-2010, 23:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thanks for the info that sounds good, does any of them have a hard drive built in to record programs.
Old 28-02-2010, 00:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

a quick question about the Technomate TM-600 USB PVR Linux
can i update the firmware by the usb port or does it have to be the Serial RS232S port witch i don't seem to be able to get on with
Old 28-02-2010, 00:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hook it upto your network and you can flash new images over network with "TM Loader" or "Mini-Web", all done in about 5 mins or less.
The Following User Says Thank You to ToneDeff For This Useful Post:
chippy terry (28-02-2010)
Old 28-02-2010, 02:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Smile

cheers mate going to order one next week hope i don't get to stuck ,
cant seem to find any new firmware updates do i need one with a new tm machine or just softcams and images and channel list to get me started.
thanks
Old 28-02-2010, 06:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

think all updates available are in the TM section on here.

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=119368
Old 28-02-2010, 18:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You could hold on for a few weeks and get the new TM800HD, rumour is it's about £200 ..... seems like a nice bit of kit with wi-fi enabled.

Hando
Old 28-02-2010, 20:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thank you very much everyone