Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > CCcam Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Cccam server maximum??

CCcam Chat

Old 31-01-2013, 23:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Cccam server maximum??

Hi,
I'm interested in what is the maximum number of people that can be connected to me(if it exists at all)? on few posts i saw that people say that the server is full, so I'm interested how to find out when it is full.

Tnx for help
Old 01-02-2013, 00:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,564 Times in 857 Posts

it depends on your server! As for an example for Enigma2 on Dreambox it will be around 40 max, but on Enigma1 on Dreambox it will be a few hundreds. Up to you to find out.
P.S. on my DM800(0) I made the tests, server crashed after having more than +-40, on my DM7020 no problem even with 150 lines.

regards

dionysos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dionysos For This Useful Post:
DorkBs (01-02-2013), mdt (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 01:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

tnx for replay

I have one more question:
Where can i find script for cccam 2.3.0. Script like script for old cards. I searched everything on forum but i can not find it.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkBs View Post
tnx for replay

I have one more question:
Where can i find script for cccam 2.3.0. Script like script for old cards. I searched everything on forum but i can not find it.
I have enigma 2, dm 800 hd se
Old 01-02-2013, 12:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 5,824 Times in 1,183 Posts

script for old cards???

we need more information!!!
Old 01-02-2013, 21:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I've heard that there are scripts that can be entered somewhere in the dir of enigma. this script deletes the cards that are no longer used and quicken the server. There are scripts that automatic restart the server if it freez.

I see that it can be put on debian or ubuntu. Can somebody explain to me what it is??

And as for the scripts I'm interested in whether they can be put on the enigma??

tnx
Old 01-02-2013, 21:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,564 Times in 857 Posts

you have to add "I lines" (Ignore) in your prio.file for all the cards you do not want to receive such as
I: 0500:022610 # "CSAT SECA "Omnia"
etc
Old 10-02-2013, 20:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

depends on your set up , cccam could be limited to 25-40 a card, oscam could be double that or like csp as i have 1000 plus
Old 09-04-2013, 11:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Any tutorial building CCCAM server, thoroughly?
Like how to install, create user, and bla bla bla..
The Following User Says Thank You to cedo For This Useful Post:
carlos21 (09-04-2013)