DM 820HD & C-Band

candu

Hi friend! I try to scanning all TPs on C-band but I have no lucky, I want to ask... Is possible to use blind scan on C-bland with DM 820HD? I trying to do but the parameters are for KU-band.

Some help,please?

Thanks

candu

What I mean to say is:-

Press Menu - Setup - Service searching - Tuner Configuration -
Tuner A - Now change LOF from Universal Lnb to C:Band by remote control
Yes. I have the configuration like this. I select LBN C-Band. But when I want to search with blind scan the rang of frequency start on 10780, not on 03500 por example. You know a mean?

otokoc

Registered
plss you select voltage from your Tuner Configuration
13v... H and L
18v....V and R

nE645l.jpg

drhans

Registered
he is saying he wants to do BLIND SCAN, and everyone else is answering something different, funny

I do have DM820HD and I can confirm that yes, C band blind scan is broken, at least with most images I've tried. There was one time when I was able to blind scan C band but sorry I don't remember which image was it (certainly not OpenATV) and even if it was DM820HD or another receiver. But that was just once in my life :) Every other attempt to blind scan c-band failed exactly at this point, not recognizing C band frequency range as valid.

alfred_1

Registered
he is saying he wants to do BLIND SCAN, and everyone else is answering something different, funny

I do have DM820HD and I can confirm that yes, C band blind scan is broken, at least with most images I've tried. There was one time when I was able to blind scan C band but sorry I don't remember which image was it (certainly not OpenATV) and even if it was DM820HD or another receiver. But that was just once in my life :) Every other attempt to blind scan c-band failed exactly at this point, not recognizing C band frequency range as valid.

I use Newnigma Image and it always work. But my receiver is DM800HDse
and DB 8000HD.

hackdreams

Registered
i have 2 c band lnb models: stargold sg-500K input:3.7-4.20 ghz, output:950-1450 mhz
1550-2050 mhz
L.O.:5.15/5.75 ghz

second model PAUXIS
input f: 3.7-4.2 ghz
L.) : H:5.15ghz V:5.75ghz

i have test on VUDUO + DM800HD PVR

on dish size: 3.0 m

the problem is i gat onley Vertical polarization or RC

H or LC nothink

tuner config i have test :
Cband

lo 5150