HD Glass 16 Chat only

fanmail

Registered
HD Glass16 ver. 6.20

- updated pt translation (thx 0_o)
- updated encoding.conf
- fix Ignore timeout for infobar activated ...
- fix OLED type default: StandbySummary (thx aso)
- added screen 31 and style 8
- previews and extrascreens graphics updated in download
- fix option: cpu/mem, temp/rpm and provider

Update is available online via setup

will this version work with black hole 1.7.5

kiliantv

Super VIP
you can fix Problem with Network Health Check??!!

Code:
Connecting to 173.194.35.165 (173.194.35.165:80)
s                    100% |***********************************************************************************************************************| 12018   0:00:00 ETA

alibecks

Registered
shamann m8 your skin is not working on black hole 1.7.6 i try HD Glass16 ver. 6.29 and 6.27 non of them working
look at scerren shot
34482vn.jpg

ian

Registered
lol

it does work but you have to change a few things first.

in BH 1.7.6, but you must first remove the original skin selector plugin and then replace it with the attached SkinSelector.zip in path "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/SkinSelector/". Then restart enigma2, then install hdglass, select it and it will then work.
All this does is just comment out 3 lines,but this is enough to ensure the skin works with BH.

i cant add attachments to this site so ive uploaded the file to the link bellow.

http://www.2shared.com/file/mfbpJHKy/SkinSelector.html

Ian.

ps the last two versions since the skin has been compatable with BH have screwed up the plugin menu and cam menu of Blackpole.

Last edited:

ian

Registered
the green panel and cam panel are still screwed up when using the Blackpole image and state they are BH panels with half the screen missing.

this first started when support for BH 1.7.6 was added 3 updates ago.
can you please fix this?
not everyone uses Blackhole !!

Ian.

[sin]

Registered
you can fix Problem with Network Health Check??!!

Code:
Connecting to 173.194.35.165 (173.194.35.165:80)
s                    100% |***********************************************************************************************************************| 12018   0:00:00 ETA

I guess what kiliantv meant to say was that this wget request also appears when the function is disabled.
When I enter the /tmp folder and delete the "s" file and then switch a channel,so that the infobar reappears, it also starts the wget request again.
So it seems that it is impossible to disable the online check,cause even when it is turned off in the hdglass setup,it still starts the online wget requests.

BurnStar

Registered
Hi,

i found a Bug in Glass 16.
It's not showing Provider Picons when the Provider has ÄÖÜ..in the Name.

Exsample: Türkish.

dima9751

Registered
Hello.

Thanks for GREAT skin.

Please add support for Nemesis 2.6 SVN(110), it complains about some menu not found on skin, enigma continuously restart

I think the last version work only until Nemesis 2.6 SVN(107)

Thanks at Advance.

O

oregon2000

Hi, I cannot get picons to load? What do I need to do? I am using Nemesis image on DM7025HD

Please help, many thanks

waelabdo

Registered
I got dm800se sim and GP3 image
Skin Hd 16 latest one
the AGC value is always 100%
although it is working fine at the blue panel

any help to fix the AGC value at the infobar for the hd 16 skin

and although cant show bitrate

gorski

Registered
@powercisco: there is an HDGlass chat thread - please move it there, do not delete a valuable feedback to the author! ;)

Thanx! :)

Fafik

Registered
HD Glass16 on Dream Elite4
crashs after blue panel pushing:
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 133, in loadPixmap
raise SkinError("pixmap file %s not found!" % (path))
skin.SkinError: {hd_glass16/skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/menu/sel_440x25.png not found!
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x1a68170****,('InfobarExtensions', 'DEManager')) failed)
]]>