How to insert keys into Dreambox

kovy27

Registered
I am a newbie. Please can you tell me how to insert keys into Dreambox either manually or via FTP? I don´t know how to do it. Thank you in advance. Kovy

bliner

Registered
Download the latest Dreambox Keys and unzip the folder. Then open the folder and you will get folder named “var”, inside the folder you will find two folders named “Keys” and “Scce”.
Use ftp-program or DCC or Total Commander and copy/move these two folders(keys + scce) into the “Var” folder in your Dreambox.
That ‘s all! Reboot your Dbox and it will run for you.

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
you can use luxsat key updater .....you can download keys auto online using your remote ......

also

aibarz

Registered
Due it is very related with keys file...

Is it possible to use that key file with mgcamd running?

I am interested in share those keys and keep running my mgcamd server, so clients can receive my local and those keys.

I didn't found a config line to add this file except in cccam config file (not running well in my box newcs+mgcamd and deleted from it) Thx

Edit half self-answer:

well i read http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=132624 guide, found that it exist a mg_cfg file, then I downloaded latest dreamk***.rar and found:

# reread files, summ of:
# 00 No (default)
# 01 reread config file on channel change (including priority and ignore, but not replace/cache)
# 02 reread SoftCam.Key on channel change
# 04 reread SoftCam.Key if file changed
#R: { 00 }
R: { 04 }

using R: 04 I will be able to use keys file?

Last edited: