PB E2-Gemini for DM7020

Status
Not open for further replies.

betor25

Registered
My English is not very good and I do not understand what is the question.
What are you doing?
what plugin you can not install?
in which dreambox, and whiψh is your image;

DREAMROBERT

Registered
hi! betor25

i installed gemini 4.20 enigma2 in Inetbox3000 (clone dreambox 7020)

i installed CCcam 2.0.1.1. and skin vali enigma picon
all ok.

When installed CCcam.info no corrept guide....
in telnet find file in tmp/fstab why?

and any questions.....

why in standby this image crashed? for resort restart enigma.

Dreamrobert

garimba

Registered
for cccamimfo and gboxsuite try the file for 7025-800
on /tmp after instal from file manager (on blue button).
Restart.
push and keep blue button, and see the plugin
with this way i see gboxsuite on dreambox 7020 with enigma 2

i did what me indicas but there is no way da error.Si preciono and I am precionado button only blue leaves the epg and off automatic.

Even not fine this image

Thanks

pantuflo99

Registered
2sub-2lang

I tried to install 2Sub-2Lang_2.06_070205.tar.bz2 (with the file explorer) in dreambox 7020 gemini e2, but there are an error.. How I install this plugin ? or any plugin for subtitles.

betor25

Registered
You can not install all plugings from DM7025 or dm800HD, because 7020 is powerpc and the athers is mipsel.
i dont no all the answers because i am not an expert of dreambox, but i try to tell all what i now.
Sorry

nonname_kid

Registered
I read rumours in the net that you can use enigma1 Gemini image in flash and with flashwizard enigma2 on usb stick.(We have to uncheck the option smartsettings copy from active image)but everytime i tried,i got an error in installation.
Any ideas?Can it be done?
Thanks

muca

Registered
I have tried several E2 versions for 7020, but for me works only as follows:
dm7020-e2-git-image-090105
gemini2-420-dm7020-200904241431

the others man failed to get it working

DM7020
Flash: NabiloDarkstarII
CF: E2git,Gemini2-420,EDG,Gemini460,TerminatorHydra...

georgeflu

Registered
if you have gemini 4.60 in the flash,for a (unknown for me )reason,something is not going good. i have gemini 4.50 in the flash and the other images in multiboot (gemini e2 and other e2 images) and works good

nonname_kid

Registered
if you have gemini 4.60 in the flash,for a (unknown for me )reason,something is not going good. i have gemini 4.50 in the flash and the other images in multiboot (gemini e2 and other e2 images) and works good
I tried,i flashed my Dream with Dream up,and with Webinterface,but nothing the same error with flaswizard.(gemini 4.50 or 4.60 in flash),and i tried Gemini 2 in stick but every single time in the flaswizard a got an error message''Error during installation''.
Any ideas?

Last edited:

nonname_kid

Registered
I tried,i flashed my Dream with Dream up,and with Webinterface,but nothing the same error with flaswizard.(gemini 4.50 or 4.60 in flash),and i tried Gemini 2 in stick but every single time in the flaswizard a got an error message''Error during installation''.
Any ideas?

Ok i found it.It was the usb stick.I changed it and everything is alright now!!!

gogoman

This is the only problem ? Works installed on multiboot ?
I have installed Gemini 4.60 on flash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.