help with kaon k570 please

redoor43

Registered
hi all my name is David,i like to mess about with satellite and have for the past couple of years,i have a Protek 9600 a Darkbox hd (absolute rubbish)and a Kaon ksc 570,i would like to transfer the all information from my Kaon box to my friends box but their doesn't seem to be anything in the menu,and i wondered if anyone knows some sort of sequence to do it,with my Protek i connect them both and the box i want to transfer info to i have to power it up last but Ive tried that,and scoured the net for the answer i would much appreciate any information on how to do it.thank you in anticipation
David

topmost

Registered
Not possible i'm afraid

Kaon KSC-570 ( and other same series models ) are not provided with STB->STB copy function if i recall it right.
SetEdit might give you trial version for free and transfer limited amount of channels back and forth ( not 100% shure about this, but perhaps it is worth of try ) .

Good luck:thum:

Last edited:

tellstar

Registered
Kaon KSC-570 ( and other same series models ) are not provided with STB->STB copy function if i recall it right.
SetEdit might give you trial version for free and transfer limited amount of channels back and forth ( not 100% shure about this, but perhaps it is worth of try ) .

Good luck:thum:
Push 3 times on chanel up then 1 on mute on control it will say Host then switch on the box you want to copy it worked for me in 17 min