Anyone have a backup Black Hole with XBMC and 27.5w

radicaldoc

Registered
Ten below do you have one in you large file list please there is everything from you except one i am looking for..any help would be appreciated i don't have much money but i am sure we could come to some arrangement..

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
just install the latest blackhole image if your box is not a clone, if its a clone check to see if you can use the latest blackhole images they come preinstalled with XMBC then add 27.5W west to your tuner and scan it in

radicaldoc

Registered
thanks for that but there is the problem you cannot scan in 27.5w you have to do a lot of work to get it working and i cannot do it

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
just add it to your tunner or update your satellite xml file first if it s not in the list, or if your using pet settings download and edit a set then send them back to your box

radicaldoc

Registered
just add it to your tunner or update your satellite xml file first if it s not in the list, or if your using pet settings download and edit a set then send them back to your box

i don't think it is quite that simple i have tried many times and failed you have to change a few things i think channel list Lamedb? and a couple of others i don't know i think i have a working (when it feels like it crashes oscamy doesn't work right recordings fail) Openpli on it but i don't know what files to move to make black hole work correctly..

radicaldoc

Registered
I am a little wiser now after speaking with someone trying to help it appears black hole won't work right on 27.5w and i will loose some channels. So somehow i have to try and repair my Openpli image i have on my box...Although i would like to go back to VIX as i liked VIX...

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
You could back up your channel settings now install new image then send the channels back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk