Go Back   Sat Universe > Encryptions > Encryptions chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

JSTV1 and JSTV2

Encryptions chat

Old 10-02-2019, 11:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELECTRIK DZ View Post
Lol 😂😂 How sane to compare srg and jstv😈😈
Im from arab,i have keys bios5/6 and then what ??
hey
like you see this multiaccount scammer has been banned so dont answer him...
at first this man doesnt have any knowledge and any files he has he suck from other persons at second this man is sociopat
it means he will comming there and there and shitting everybody in public internet

he doing this for since 7 years and in last months he makes big mess in poland
i stopped fighting with this impaired person but looks like he dont understand this and he is still persecutes me via streamboard PM
if he has been normall then he would stop and gone
but looks like he wants much more troubles than i makes him before!
thats was not just me.. he have many other enemies

at last i can add there some warnings
this man is asking to deliver him stb smartcards with contracts from several european countries such as spain france poland croatia because he is payserver
thats not my case but in reality if someone would send him package he can see his private adress so you can just think about what could happened later with this adress if this man is impaired

one time this sociopat been uploaded one polish man private home adress to public sat-upload , thats not my case but this man would be prosecuted sooner or later other people been working in this case

Last edited by sandy55; 10-02-2019 at 11:22..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy55 For This Useful Post:
ELECTRIK DZ (11-02-2019), sega24 (10-02-2019)
Old 10-02-2019, 16:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

What
Old 18-06-2019, 12:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 4,334 Times in 1,289 Posts

I know that on channel JSTV1 broadcast channel NHK.
Which channel broadcast on JSTV2?
Old 18-06-2019, 17:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.L.E.K.S.A.N.D.R. View Post
I know that on channel JSTV1 broadcast channel NHK.
Which channel broadcast on JSTV2?
not only NHK, but also Tokyo TV, Fuji TV, Nippon TV

Last edited by dxn; 18-06-2019 at 17:40..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dxn For This Useful Post:
A.L.E.K.S.A.N.D.R. (19-06-2019), Serjoga (18-06-2019)
Old 18-06-2019, 20:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

This on cryptoworks codong system?
Old 19-06-2019, 03:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paytv View Post
This on cryptoworks codong system?
who is codong ?
Old 19-06-2019, 04:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Coding cw
Old 19-06-2019, 08:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxn View Post
not only NHK, but also Tokyo TV, Fuji TV, Nippon TV
ant what about JSTV2? which channel broadcast here?
Old 19-06-2019, 09:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

NHK

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dvlajkovic For This Useful Post:
A.L.E.K.S.A.N.D.R. (19-06-2019), Serjoga (19-06-2019)
Old 19-06-2019, 11:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

OK, thanks all for answers.
I thought that here broadcast others interesting channels...
I already got these ch in HD streams without drm.