Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > Vu+ Ultimo 4K Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Ultimo 4K with Blackhole 3.0.5 + PowerVu

Vu+ Ultimo 4K Chat

Old 02-01-2018, 08:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Ultimo 4K with Blackhole 3.0.5 + PowerVu

Can anyone tell me if the Ultimo 4K with the latest drivers on image Blackhole 3.0.5 released on the 24/12/17 can do PowerVu without stream relay.
I will be using Oscam (ARM)11392

Last edited by ilovesattv; 02-01-2018 at 09:11..
Old 07-01-2018, 21:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi man.
My friend has vu + ultimo 4k. And powerVu work without problems.
But he used Ncam 4..
Have a nice day

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to slovaky22 For This Useful Post:
ilovesattv (01-02-2018)
Old 01-02-2018, 08:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slovaky22 View Post
Hi man.
My friend has vu + ultimo 4k. And powerVu work without problems.
But he used Ncam 4..
Have a nice day

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Been away for days. I finally got it going using Oscam
Than you for your Help
Old 04-02-2019, 13:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Did it work without streamrelay?
Old 16-06-2019, 10:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Could you please explain better? How you got to work with Oscam and without stream relay? Thanks.
Old 22-07-2019, 00:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francescone View Post
Could you please explain better? How you got to work with Oscam and without stream relay? Thanks.
hi replace your oscam file with this new one
oscam-arm 11529
then restart your Oscam, good luck