boot for powersky 1900 ci?

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
thanks alot pls how can i make the pach work pls

To upload a new soft to the tuner are:
1. Look for the "Boot Version" in the menu TOOLS - INFORMATION.
2. Turn off the receiver from the network.
3. Connect the receiver to the PC RS-232 cable (crossover cable)
4. Start the program and select the COM Arioner which plugged the receiver.
5. Select the "open-program" and select a file to upload * AUC.
6. Select 'Send program to IRD "
7. Turn the receiver on the network.
The transmission should begin. When you are finished remember to wait until the firmware altogether tuner
(This will be signaled by running, and then showing four dashes on the display.)

asimason

Registered
have try it and it tells me fail.my hardware version;PS-1900CICR/Software version;ssta6798s192CNClnc /database:00008209 /Boot:0020.1(SSTS192CNCI)PLS help

asimason

Registered
thanks so much it working now.but can i use it for sharing i mean sssp/CCcam/Newcamd and how do u i put keys in it pls help and thanks alot

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
To transfer the keys from your PC to the receiver are:
1. When disconnected from the power receiver to connect it to a computer via RS232 cable.
2. Start the program Dz_ArIoN_KeY_EdItOr
3. Open the file with the keys.
4. Select the appropriate COM.
5. Receiver to switch to standby mode (STAND BY).
6. Enter the remote control code 24680 and make sure that the display shows "AIT."
7. Select the Download command
The transmission should begin. After transmission, the receiver confirms the display type sent
of the word "date" / "KEY", and will act as the uploading of firmware (slanted).

16004259.gif

snap1w.gif

snap2tz.gif

yes, you can benefit from sharing and Newcamd CCcam on this receiver, all sharingu settings, as well as the editing keys are available when you press the red button on the remote control.

settings for newcamd
Sharing MODE: Newcamd
CA System: ALL CA_ID
TRY EMU: NO
TIMEOUT DELAY: 9999

settings for CCCam
Sharing MODE: Gbox(SSSp)
CA System: ALL CA_ID
TRY EMU: NO
TIMEOUT DELAY: 9999

asimason

Registered
thanks alot but it picking smartcards but not opening i have a ideto card it reads the card but the picture not comeing it say service not avaliable.can put keys in manuel am trying but not opening i mean the Biss keys.and what software is good for CCcam and Newcamd.pls thanks alot

asimason

Registered
hello i did try the newcamd as u told me and it work for 1mint and stop and it tell me NO DW packet, probably server not supportive unsupporte this provider.iam useing WSP FOR SHRING PLS HELP ME

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
WSP does not work with all the tests ;)

Use the tools SBCL or SpiderShare

Here you have an example of the running test SpideShare JSC Sport 13E :)

asimason

Registered
hi thanks alot i have tryed it it alittle ok just dont peak key very fast but it ok. and what about CCcam which sofware is good and can get it help me