cccam to newcamd

iwelichkow

Registered
google translate::)
invented a way to convert the cccam to newcamd, does not work 100% stable, but still serviceable and can be used for many STB.For openbox benefit DSR9500Share or OpenBoxShare connection with SBCL having completed the data:
IP = 127.0.0.1, user / pass = any, key = 01to14, port 6001
only works with macccfly 0.7 pugin!

sca

Registered
How to put Newcamd on Openbox 820

Can anyone tell me if newcamd is preintalled in Openbox 820? If not how do you install it?

iwelichkow

Registered
edit your macccfly cfg file with C: line,run sbcl and "start"+"menu" plugin.You'll see the cards in the window, recommended <125 card otherwise plugin block
Sbcl-menu "tuner" is checking the TCP and edit your port,IP local ! ,protocol.
Warning in menu ECMs,pattern = first 12 digits from Last ECMs of your provider.If there is any discrepancy with the figures for the different channels to put "x" mark on this place.
Find SBCL_cccam.rar ? From the archives program is set up just add your line;)

In many C lines recommend Linux(slitaz) of virtual machine

Last edited:

moonmisr

Registered
edit your macccfly cfg file with C: line,run sbcl and "start"+"menu" plugin.You'll see the cards in the window, recommended <125 card otherwise plugin block
Sbcl-menu "tuner" is checking the TCP and edit your port,IP local ! ,protocol.
Warning in menu ECMs,pattern = first 12 digits from Last ECMs of your provider.If there is any discrepancy with the figures for the different channels to put "x" mark on this place.
Find SBCL_cccam.rar ? From the archives program is set up just add your line;)

In many C lines recommend Linux(slitaz) of virtual machine

can you put picture to explain this operation
to convert cccam to newcamd by sbcl and plugins

iwelichkow

Registered
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/250/snapshot2x.png
the second picture I showed part of the menu of ECMs and sbcl, openbox program and its setup.
In the beginning I used Linux for cccam and sbcl worked in windows. Sbcl now works under Linux with wine as all its files must be in the root directory.
Slitaz linux have installed an old laptop without the need for windows.

ig0r

Administrator
Hello from Ukraine!
I know that in Bulgary many people used a sat tv!!!

But! from your pictures i see next:
1. You are used cs from COM port...so its a old models...
2. Good idea used it for linux...:)

Question:
It work good? and what model your reciever???

iwelichkow

Registered
I use openbox x800, but may use other models of receivers supporting newcamd protocol. Instead DSRShare can benefit transfer to net or another program, depending on what works with the present receiver.
The idea is this: the computer makes cccam Exchange server lines and in local IP is reading this server plug-in SBCL. SBCL makes the program itself in newcamd server that connects to any successor to the program.
There are also several disadvantages: 1 hop is lost and over 125 cards plugin crashes. (50-80 OK)
So use cccam server to filter out the cards. May write directly to the line with your friend if you plug in a little card. There is no need for Linux and cccam.
Sbcl only works with this version of the plugin and no other model unfortunately.

iwelichkow

Registered
I hope someone write a plugin specifically for Sbcl and then you can run stable. Thus, each receiver will be able to connect and work with it only supports newcand protocol. As we know all support it.