please help dm8000 setup

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
check that the north south or east west are correct on the long and lat, even try a reboot.

artie7

Registered
I do put the longitude and latitude as my location as in 54.978252 -1.617780 I should say though that my hubby uses a separate super jack positioner would that matter x

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
i would let him set it up to his motor himself

54.978 01.617 under these co -ordinates you should have a north, east or south, west depending on your location

ie my latt is North and my long is West

artie7

Registered
Thank you can I ask you just 1 more question lol I'm trying to FTP cccam 2.2.1using flash fxp I FTP it to tmp but I go to I press blue button click manual package install and there's nothing in there I double check to see on the FTP program and shows the full tar file in there can I use that dreambox edit to put it in ?

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
download this unzip then ftp it to etc/ folder after restart enigma then press blue and you should see Download Extra,you can download from E2-Emu

artie7

Registered
Omg thank you it's done now for the clines but will do that tomorrow can't be any different to putting them in dm800 surely lol

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
no exactly the same way,if there is no CCcam.cfg in the etc/ folder download one from the extra download E2 Emu - Config

artie7

Registered
Thank you so much honestly couldn't of done it without your help I even put the clines in so now all set up think I'm safe to ask him for new puppy hahahah