The Best image for DM 8000 is .. ?

seytan

Registered
Gosh there were two users who had chosen the same img.

However, for me :
Dream Elite BH 1.3 OE1.6

see you

naveed68

Registered
Gosh there were two users who had chosen the same img.

However, for me :
Dream Elite BH 1.3 OE1.6

see you
i flashed this image today Dream Elite BH 1.3 OE1.6 but quicky had to revert back to oozoons latest image as the picture quality on Dream Elite BH 1.3 OE1.6 looks all washed out compared to oozoons latest image. its the same on most images i have tryed its bloody annoying i have an 2000 pound tele so its not the the tv at fault. i found the piture quality coming from this image
Dream Elite BH 1.3 OE1.6 bllody awfuly worse than a sly hd box and thats saying something and most other images are the same

Jahu

Donating Member
I have the old Nabilo Blackhole 0.12. Stable but pretty old and I stopped playing with newer images as they are more geared towards being fancy, skins and silly plugins that don't work. I gave up trying to have the newest image.

naveed68

Registered
I have the old Nabilo Blackhole 0.12. Stable but pretty old and I stopped playing with newer images as they are more geared towards being fancy, skins and silly plugins that don't work. I gave up trying to have the newest image.

yep quite annoying isnt it when you try a new image and some of your plugins dont work only trouble is with the black hole 0.12. stable is picture quality looks all washed out compared to other images i may as well have gone out and bought a tm 7100 hd yac carnt ever remember a worse picture quality on hd than tm7100 hd

me thinks that some of these third party writer of images should pee off and stop wasting are time as we have spent a lot of money on theses boxes and dont want a tm 7100 thank you vey much

naveed68

Registered
newer images coming out have now neautralised the hole of the flash which should make imagesmor stable why they couldnt have done this a long time ago is beyond me