DOMICA8 image

marioshamb

Registered
Hello friends again.Since the latest 06052011 update in dvb modules everything works more than perfect.Via DCC i send picon channels to usr/share/enigma2 and everything is ok.I still have a problem to appear them via a usb stick.I can not understand from this image forum when they say that it must be mounted as media/hdd.How???

pashaa

Registered
Usb-stick automatically after rebooting will be mounted to /media/hdd (if you have not HDD). Also in addons available glasssysutil-plugin with mount manager inside. Regards.

marioshamb

Registered
Thanks once again for your help.Inside the stick i created a file picon with the picons inside.After reboot nothing appears.I will try a new stick,and i will try also this plugin.I make all this mess because the problem is not in 8000(finally i will put them in flash),but i wont have space in flash with my 800.Any way i can live even without the picons!!!This image is the best and i suggested it to all my friends with dreambox!!!Regards!!!

sharp786

Registered
Hi I am having problems recording, pausing live TV on the Domica 8.0 image. I have 250gig HDD (internal) I have black screen it freezes then reboots PLEASE HELP