need file for 1W UPC Direct

moridark

Registered
Empb is right. Thier is no prob with upcdirect file since i have riceved it from barnney and its in my card working no problem so see what you are or done wrong with the redaer or the lodaer

jasko

Registered
Ho talks rubbish????
I just told my card is killed after i put upc if you want belive or not it's your problem.

Soon or later you will see the same.

Good luck.;)

Last edited:

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
UPC File kills bdc cards.
dont tell such rubbish if you dont have any knowledge. upc still runs fine with bdc.

xXTomXx, if jasko carries on with the propaganda and lies** (contradicts himself) he will be banned from the forum until he learns helpful, genuine, constructive posts only, people need help and advice not his lies and miss-information!

**lies (or clearly does not understand what he is talking about):

Post 17: UPC File kills bdc cards.
My card is dead after upload upc NO ATR!!!:(

Post 20: Yes it worked for me to for few days after no atr

@jasko. have you read the Basic Dragon Questions thread: here (info there about No ATR, Bad ATR, ATR Problems)

red

Registered
jasko

have you tryed to update card with dragon loader 1.1

l remember that 0ne time this happen to me then l downloaded 1.1 and atr came back

try it:thum:

jasko

Registered
No freand is not working card died afer 2 months.
It was only 2 months.

I try all stuff nothing working.
And now i am a lier and bad person on this forum thanks to admin and xXTomXx.

I now other person that happens the same.

xXTomXx

Registered
the file you are talking about is not a killer file, its simply working good.
maybe you have some trouble with connection during the programming process or something like that. but the reason you now have no atr is not the upc file.

kegnkiwi

Super VIP
Donating Member
upc on blue dragon.

Ok i am about to give up on trying to get upc to open on blue dragon. It does not matter what i do I just cannot get the dam file to open the channel. I been playing with oscam/cccam for months, my dm800 can detect the card and cccam reads from the card but it just will not clear the channel. I've tried every config going to no avail. So only option i can see is to try and update the card on another box some how and try to get to picture to clear when i no i have a good file. I'm currently got the card in a tm1500 trying to get it to update its on nova sport but still not clearing. Anyone any ideas. I've tried various images but recently i've been using dacube image.:(

georgeflu

Registered
it isn' only the config the problem.sometimes the image and the version of the oscam that you are using are not working!

Last edited:

linux geek

Registered
its strange as UPC is the only one Ive every got to work

have you tried open pli as that is what I use in vu duo

abg1979

Registered
Anybody wanting the file please ask myself or Barney to sort (hope this is ok with you Barney?), lets keep the file off upload sites and reduce further the chances of it being killed. (Just my opinion).

Hi empb

Could you please pm me the link to the file, and if possible a link to a the loader and to a tutorial on how to upload new file to bdc ?

Thanks in advance

arms

Registered
maybe jasko put the killer nova file on his bdc then put the upc file on and becauuse it died while last being used for opening upc direct, jasko then "thinks" its the upc file that is the "killer" file as far as jasko is concerned, when in fact its the nova file that killed his/her card!!

z11

Registered
Guys i am trying to use the infinity usb prog and getting
"i/o error 123"(tried 3.58 & 3.68)-i can try cas 3 prog , downloaded cas studio 9.3 but dont see option for BD card- can anyone help?
Thanks

update- used utilities/phoenix 3,57 and still got " i/o error 123"

Last edited:

xXTomXx

Registered
When you load the file to the loader you see at the begin and and at the end of the file the quotes('' '').......you have to delete them
For example if its like this......''C:xxxxxxxxxxxx.bdc''........it has to be like this......C:xxxxxxxxxxxxx.bdc
and dont forget to put the file with the loader in the same folder

copy loader and file to c:/ on your pc.