Canal Digitaal NL (CD+NL) 19.2E *** Gamma & BDC Card Chat ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADDER

Registered
It stoped working for me a while back so I used the old file but Verdeoro posted on the 5/8/11 that it was working for him look back on page 2

Coastman

Registered
It stoped working for me a while back so I used the old file but Verdeoro posted on the 5/8/11 that it was working for him look back on page 2
Cheers adder for the reply but the date on that file is the one i mentioned. I will try it again though.

1198s

Registered
since friday NO emm sended by C+nl 0(0) emms
so dont waste your time with update for moment

Coastman

Registered
since friday NO emm sended by C+nl 0(0) emms
so dont waste your time with update for moment
Thanks for pointing this out as thought it strange the file from from sept08 was not clearing after leaving in receiver over 2 hours as normally works fine then. To my knowledge this was the last regular working file by the original team.

1198s

Registered
my bdc C+nl is just DOWN :rolleyes:
the card do not send ecm anymore
guys your gamma card still works???

1198s

Registered
card reader /dev/ttyUSB0
handled 54(54) ecms and 1(1) emms
Irdeto card
Caid 622 ACS 1285 MCR
Cardserial (xxxxx)
Provider 00 01880a
Provider 01 000100
Provider 02 000200
Provider 03 000300

bdc works again this morning, emm received :)

ceyer

Registered
Hmm,
I´ve got 1 Gamma still working with the old`08 file.
My second Gamma stopped working yesterday.

demonknight9

Registered
Hmm,
I´ve got 1 Gamma still working with the old`08 file.
My second Gamma stopped working yesterday.

I only had to leave the 08 file for 20 mins this time and I already got picture. If people try to leave it for 20 mins on rtl 4 and skip a few channels after 20 mins, tune it to discovery and power the box off and on. This little trick works really well with my box.

percivjr

Registered
card reader /dev/ttyUSB0
Irdeto card
Caid 622 ACS 1285 MCR
Cardserial (xxxxx)
Provider 00 01880a
Provider 01 000100
Provider 02 000200
Provider 03 000300

Me too - at 06:48 BST.

goldstar11

Registered
card reader /dev/ttyUSB0
Irdeto card
Caid 622 ACS 1285 MCR
Cardserial (xxxxx)
Provider 00 01880a
Provider 01 000100
Provider 02 000200
Provider 03 000300

hi friend c+nl bdc open? open file me please

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
The two I tried for Blue Dragon Card:

Canaldigitaal (C+NL)-20110107.bdc

&

Canaldigitaal-20101208.bdc

I couldn't get to work (BUT - I am using T-Rex CAM with Alphacrypt Firmware which see's card is CaID 0622 ok but does not open - Previously with Gamma I had to use Irdeto2 CAM to get card going and my Irdeto2 CAM is dead :( )

Please K@L@ if its one of those two still working, which one? If not whats the date of the working file and I will see if we can get a link sorted for it :thum:

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Canaldigitaal (C+NL)-20110107.bdc

after leaving for 4 hours on RTL4 in T-Rex (Alphacrypt "CHC T-REX V9") working.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
21082011 file still working and fast au

I've no doubt the 21/08/11 Gamma Card file is still working and fast au

but if you read the last few posts, I was talking about BDC (Blue Dragon Card) not Gamma......

Info from tokoroko (translated from Dutch to English by babylon.com):

The Luxembourg owner of canaldigitaal has to total TV reaffirms that it is in the long term stop the Irdeto identification. Irdeto is one of the four coding standards which canaldigitaal used. In 1996 when digital television in the Netherlands was launched used the Dutch satelliettelevisieaanbieder – was still operating under the name Multichoice – the Irdeto identification. The switch-over interim was one of the first to the second version of the originating Dutch coding system.

For some years ago, canaldigitaal known that the Irdeto identification went from phase. For this purpose claimed the televisieaanbieder an active policy. There can be no new subscription more closed when the Irdeto identification to use. Also added new television and radio companies are no longer with the Irdeto identification.

Although M7 Group does not secure S.A a date on the elimination of the Irdeto coding one sand blow on Total TELEVISION that the point that will get close end on the support of the Irdeto coding always. Cost in order to maintenance of the coding, the less and less becoming number, that still of the Irdeto coding uitilise and the fact that also the now by Canaldigitaal applied version of coding system publicly they it are hack the main causes.

When the user Irdeto NAC mediaguard3 or Nagravision moves, you are also the decision on more television and radio companies including the three HD-channels of the Dutch public broadcasting. And that at the same monthly charged that there is now to canaldigitaal complies. It is also without problems as possible to extend the televisiepakket with the additional HD-package of canaldigitaal.

Still no switch off date, just further confirmation that Canal Digitaal NL intends to end Irdeto2 encryption in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.