Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

TM6800 + super

Technomate Channel Lists

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2015, 12:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default TM6800 + super

hi guys can anyone tell me how to update my channel list on a tm6800 hd?? for the eastmids ? and where to find a upto date list ?? cheers
Old 12-07-2015, 12:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

ps i need the full list so i can get that well known sat station ;-)
Old 12-07-2015, 12:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,317 Times in 3,303 Posts

here you go mate one was uploaded yesterday

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=285498
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brummie For This Useful Post:
angiebug (12-07-2015), FENEKI (12-07-2015)
Old 12-07-2015, 13:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

cheers Brummie
Old 12-07-2015, 13:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

is there any more out there its taken most of my channels off ?
Old 12-07-2015, 13:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay70 View Post
is there any more out there its taken most of my channels off ?

what channels is taken off m8 because that channel list 100% fully up to date make sure it is TM6800HD super + because I don't know if that works with not super
Tou LNB Megasat 0.1 twin/One TM LNB 0.1 twin/ Tou Triax Dish1.1m/One Triax Dish88m /Satellites 55East to 45West/One VIARK DROI 4K DVB-T2/C DVB-S2+ Multistream +Android /One MECOOL KI Pro DVB-T2/C DVB-S2 4K / One TM5402HD M3 /One TM-F3/5-HD wood Add-ON CCcam and Newcamd /One Dark Motor DiSEqC Metal Gear / Tou TM2600Super Motor DiSEqC

Remember Those Good Old Days Humax 5400z 6n1card Seca CAM Matrix CAM Dragon CAM + other Museum Pieces
FAN OF WWE-TNA

Last edited by FENEKI; 12-07-2015 at 13:35..
Old 12-07-2015, 13:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i have no sky movies ,discoveries ,documentarys ,euro sports ?
Old 12-07-2015, 13:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

after you upload the channel list on the remote control press sat then you need to select 28.2E SKY UK and you should see all channels m8

here's some pics to see just to say that they are all over there m8
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 223.jpg (35.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 224.jpg (30.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 225.jpg (35.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 226.jpg (45.9 KB, 2 views)
Tou LNB Megasat 0.1 twin/One TM LNB 0.1 twin/ Tou Triax Dish1.1m/One Triax Dish88m /Satellites 55East to 45West/One VIARK DROI 4K DVB-T2/C DVB-S2+ Multistream +Android /One MECOOL KI Pro DVB-T2/C DVB-S2 4K / One TM5402HD M3 /One TM-F3/5-HD wood Add-ON CCcam and Newcamd /One Dark Motor DiSEqC Metal Gear / Tou TM2600Super Motor DiSEqC

Remember Those Good Old Days Humax 5400z 6n1card Seca CAM Matrix CAM Dragon CAM + other Museum Pieces
FAN OF WWE-TNA
The Following User Says Thank You to FENEKI For This Useful Post:
mdt (12-07-2015)
Old 12-07-2015, 14:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I've been using the same channel list of feneki and mine works fine on my tm6900hd super+
The Following User Says Thank You to tony52 For This Useful Post:
FENEKI (12-07-2015)
Old 12-07-2015, 18:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

cheers m8 did what you said and yep there all there , i just need to work out why it keeps freezing now aaaaahhhhhhhh lol
Closed Thread