Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Solo2 Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

BisskeyEditor Plugin Chat Thread

VU+ Solo2 Chat

Old 19-03-2019, 12:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default BisskeyEditor Plugin Chat Thread

I have installed the biscotto-1.1-r2 plugin by Mad Max, but although it does work sometimes, the majority of the times the keyboard freezes and reboots my solo2
I am using Openxix. Could that be the problem?
Old 19-03-2019, 16:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,377 Times in 439 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sataday View Post
I have installed the biscotto-1.1-r2 plugin by Mad Max, but although it does work sometimes, the majority of the times the keyboard freezes and reboots my solo2
I am using Openxix. Could that be the problem?
unfortunately sometimes plugin crash on some images
Sataday (19-03-2019)
Old 19-03-2019, 17:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Has anyone got it working successfully on Openvix?
Old 19-03-2019, 17:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default .

Not work on [email protected] HD60 4K OpenPli 7
Old 19-03-2019, 17:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 15,573 Times in 3,319 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcf1902bg View Post
Not work on [email protected] HD60 4K OpenPli 7
For openPLI try here:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost...76&postcount=1
Old 19-03-2019, 18:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Old version biscotto_1.0-r6_all.ipk works on openblackhole 4.2 a treat! Been using it on feeds for a while now.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I've now installed version 1.1-r3 and it works much better.
The only thing I have to be careful about is when on top line of keyboard, not to press "up" and when on bottom line not to press "down" or it crashes. Otherwise it works great.
Thanks Mad Max.
Old 22-03-2019, 16:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have just updated to latest vix image, and I now seem to have a slightly different virtual keyboard. Don't' know why that should be, I though the keyboard was part of the plugin.
The good thing is it doesn't crash now when I press up/down, however on the keyboard is a "clear" button which when pressed prints "CLEAR". What's that all about?
Old 27-04-2019, 13:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I went into plugin.py and changed "CLEAR" to "CLR" which makes that button work correctly now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sataday For This Useful Post:
Ferret (27-04-2019)