libeay32.dll missing... What is this?

Registered
Hello all,
I just got my hands on a tbs5922se usb tuner and i tried to install vplug on it today. So here is what I did:
-> I created a "central folder" at my C drive named as vplug so its location looks like C:\vplug
-> I opened the vplug.ini file and pasted the location on the FilesPath line.
-> Then I copy-pasted both the vplug.ini and vplug.dll at the Plugins\pip00 of my dvb dream software.
Right now vplug should be accessible at the plugin menu in dvb dream (right? correct me if I am wrong!). So, I opened dvb dream and I got two errors: sqlite.mdl is missing and libeay32.dll is missing.
I was sure that sqlite.mdl was the central directory and went there and copied it to the pip folders at plugin. Howver, I am still getting the missing libeay32.dll error.
How do I fix this? Is there something missing from my computer?
I would appreciate if you explained it step by step as I am pretty much a beginer!
Thank you in advance, 22082013

ViaHussun

Donating Member
Hello all,
I just got my hands on a tbs5922se usb tuner and i tried to install vplug on it today. So here is what I did:
-> I created a "central folder" at my C drive named as vplug so its location looks like C:\vplug
-> I opened the vplug.ini file and pasted the location on the FilesPath line.
-> Then I copy-pasted both the vplug.ini and vplug.dll at the Plugins\pip00 of my dvb dream software.
Right now vplug should be accessible at the plugin menu in dvb dream (right? correct me if I am wrong!). So, I opened dvb dream and I got two errors: sqlite.mdl is missing and libeay32.dll is missing.
I was sure that sqlite.mdl was the central directory and went there and copied it to the pip folders at plugin. Howver, I am still getting the missing libeay32.dll error.
How do I fix this? Is there something missing from my computer?
I would appreciate if you explained it step by step as I am pretty much a beginer!
Thank you in advance, 22082013

exe working
:thum: