channels freezing

marki

Registered
You could try doing a ping test on your internet connection and,more to the point,a ping test to the ip address of your server:
Internet connection
http://www.pingtest.net/
To do a ping test to the server open the Command Prompt window and type ping and the address of your provider's server eg ping uselessserver.com and then return
The results should be less than 100ms but mine's been ok with 150 or less. Cheers

tonyn57

Registered
freeze channels

Hi I'm new to this forum I had ca*d sh***ng for 4 years now and I always had freezing picture problem I use 85 solwise homeplugs does anybody know if I replace it with the 200 av will improve my connection?I tried lots of different server but the quality has always been the same so I'm assuming that like Barney22222 suggested it must be either my broadband or my homepug.please advice
thanks a lot to anybody whom would like to help
regards
Tonyn57

tonyn57

Registered
3 years for sure anyway thanks for your reply I'll try the the 500 homeplug hopefully it will be better

mixanik

Registered
Hello! I have the TM6900 HD SUPER+, I bought the 2010, the last 3 months did not use any !! before a week I work who makes me freeze in a channel, and need to change the channel and return to its original kanali.xerei nobody what could be wrong?

bladesman

Registered
technomate software is of very poor quality, seems like when a new patch is released, old problems reoccur. its like going round in a circle, when you finally find a patch that does not give you problems.stick with it.dont change it.terrrible support and i wont ever buy another tm box

Hadziano

Registered
I just inserted u USB stick onto my TM 5600ci SUPER receiver,and it keeps freezing..first time i did this in 2 years! shall i factory reset?