Re: Glenn_911 TM Softcam

bosvelt

Registered
i cant get it open either, i seen elsewhere people entered keys manually and channels opened ok for them

mariuss

Registered
Try factory reset and reinstal the software and then glen's softcam good luck ...but for the moment emu scrambled,waiting for the new key :eek:

mariuss

Registered
Hi glen today's softcam sopose to open Canaldigitaal Nederland 19,2E.Only Irdeto-II Ch doesn't work in my receiverTM6900super,there are any reasons u know ? But the rest still working no problem (39e,13e,5w)thank u.

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
TM6900super

However when you load 7.26p Canal Digitaal NL 19.2° Irdeto2 opens ok
Canal Digitaal NL 19.2° Irdeto2 does not open on 7.29p or 7.30p

Glenn_911 TM Softcam it has no problem @ all.

Still appears to be an issue with the problem the patches the to fix Phant0m

mariuss

Registered
Forgot to mention i have 7.30p version and i had problems with AKTA.RO card sat i have an official card and won't take the montly update i rang them try to activate her 4 times and so many activatinos and nothing until i change the card on a different receiver and start strait away,7.26 won't open bulsat is it?

castor_121

Registered
Loaded Glenn's latest key file and the codes are not uploading for some reason, despite the fact that my box tells me that it has been uploaded successfully - will try and manually enter - sounds like a firmware problem?

Benkurd

Registered
if you can't get it working with softcam key then do amanuly
easy way is
Perss muit then exit
then perss red button to edit key if you can't edit key with red button then the patch you have is not supporting C+N

castor_121

Registered
This is strange, when I last had Bulsat working the codes appeared under IRDETO2, when I load Glenn's cam they are in IRDETO... and I have no codes under IRDETO2 could this be my problem?

Last edited:

betas

Registered
patch 308 on tm1500 ok with keys on 19e, but not 39e so patch 312 is ok for 39e ok with diablo cam as well

bosvelt

Registered
phantom patch 1.78p and latest glen_911 softcam worked for me on tm5400ci+, but 39e gone scrambled, it loks like 1 or the other, unless i'm doing something wrong

Last edited:

Glenn_911

VIP
We do have here the same problem like on the Clark Teck Boxes, you have to make a decision between FW/patch A or B to watch your favoriete proveider, its Bulsatcom on 39E or the Dutch Canal Digitaal 19.2E.

Wishes Glenn_911