CS now technically possible on TM non linux

alans220

Registered
Hi, thanks for the reply, not sure what

Just modify mpcs.server with a server that works.

means. I'm new to all this but very keen to learn!!

thanks

al

D

Deleted member 118050

Yes I am as well,..I tried it with my TM1500 but got nowhere,...to be truthful I haven't got a clue on how to get it working,...perhaps someone could post without breaking any rules,....thank you

COMPASS

VIP
what ways can i get bulsat pelase?would love this package..thanks

This is one way http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=630534&postcount=19

using SSSP & Null Modem cable connected to receiver

1. run CILQUER ICI
2. open folder SBCL_ vpulg
3. run SBCL v1.0i
4. check to see if vplug is active (ticked)

some model receivers require you to enable sssp in receiver menu or a simple channel change on a TM1500CI enables sssp.

Info here on how to change Com Port settings
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=631454&postcount=4

============================================================
Another way is Fausto 1.45 with FE Keys Bin you can run in serial mode but you will need a old patch for TM 1500CI as the later ones only decrypt the last ECM,

If you load Darkman_Patch_TM1500CI+_TM1000CI_100807 This patch works with all channels on Bulsat no matter what the order of the ECM's

Need any more info i will gladly help

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
Latest application posted by Compass also clears Canal Digitaal at 23.5E, including the HDTV channels.

Bedankt! :D

alans220

Registered
Thanks for the help guys, but still not clearing JSC or ThemeX.
TM5400ci connected to com1, verified ok by uploading latest patch with Loader via serial port com1
Opened Cliquerici seemd to give the correct messages, last line reads:
plain sssp-client 127.0.0.1 granted (tuner, au=0)

Opened SBCL, made Vplug active got this:
13:52:17: [1] Filter 1 active - PID: 1.

Is there anything else that I need to do?

TM5400 is set in the menu as sssp (only other option was RS232)
All updates set to on.

I think I must be doing something basic wrong, but do not know what.

Do I need to have WSP running/installed?

Not giving up yet!!

Any advice welcome.

thanks

al

Last edited:

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
Do I need to have WSP running/installed?
al

You don't need WSP - it is just windows interface of Cilquer. JSC and ThemeX often changes keys. Always download the latest release availabe by Compass. If you ever get something to work then your setup is correct. Currently at least Canal Digitaal works.

alans220

Registered
Hi,

Thanks, is there a channel on canal digitaal that I can check to see if it is working ok?

thanks

al

piagio2000

Registered
I've been struggling with this myself. Kept starting with Discovery then trying some others. If I got to one that didn't open then went back to Discovery then that didn't work either. Only solution was to re start everything on the PC.

So I've finally worked it out!
This works on all IRDETO channels. If you stick to those then there are no problems at all.

Just in case anyone else was having the same issue.....Or maybe it's just me that's daft!!

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
Still nothing working for me.

Try JSC at hotbird with latest application posted today, works. Bulsat might work too but JSC is easiet to test. Usually it works immediately but if it does not, try change channel - zap between unencrypted channel (any) and one of JSC's.