TM SOFTCAM BULSAT

Hadziano

Registered
wish there was bulsat softcam..i finally have all the satellites required after tweaking yesterday!

ps: how strong is eurobird 33e signal?i only seem to have few channels..same as 36e..

alunfennell

Registered
so this means u can download CLARK-TECH Receiver softcam onto TECHNOMATE?or any other downloads?

Yeah all you need to do is Change the File name for the Patch File / Softcam File for it to work on the Technomate Loader ! or you can Just use the Clark-Tech Loader (Never tried the Clark-Tech Loader)but in theory it should work the same way but just the other way around.

In many cases Clark-Tech Softcam Files (Back in N2 Days)were always posted First, then Darkman / Magic etc would convert them over to Technomate softcam Files,The key themselves would originaly com from Dreambox Key Files, Diablo etc.

Patches 9/10 times are converted straight from Clark-Tech Firmware.

Its a good Idea to keep an Eye on Clark-Tech Firmware section if there is something new it usually pops up there a few days before it hits the Technomate section.

This is not the Case with the Technomate Linux Models as they are linked to Itgate Softcams & Firmware.

badboy1965

Registered
thanks guys for your interesting post,i will now keep an eye on clark-tech,as for phantom/magic/and darkman i think your all brilliant,if it was,nt for you guys, us newbies would have dark screens,so thanks guys for the time and the work you all put in

peaceandlove

Registered
Guys

Firstly understand this :

Technomate's Sister Company is Clark-Tech they share the same system boards, architecture, Materials for years, they are basicall the same company trading with different Names in two different countries Technomate for Britain & Clark-Tech in Germany.

Both of these Brands have Patches and Softcams, by renaming the Clarck-tech Patches they will work on the Technomate.

If you check the Times and dates of the Clarck-tech patches and Softcams been released a lot of the time Clark-tech are first to come normally from German coders who are unnamed.

Its pretty simple if you know this ! then all you have to do is convert / rename the earlier released patch into one that works on a Technomte.

Darkman & now phantom are only Converting already released Firmware and Keys for the Technomate and for years they took all the credit.

Really good info Thanks
Never used a clarke tech but another box which i find so similar to technomate boxes are the strong boxes which are produced for the african market the GUI is literaly identical, i wonder if they are chinese clones of technomates

ZanMan

Registered
sorry to interrupt your flow guys, can one of you help with the TM softcams from Mikame, the text refers to 'others' using the 8820 from the remote control. Reference TM5400ci+ super, can one explain how to make entries using the remote please. I'm learning, but a bit slowly.

karolina

Registered
can anyone tell me what channels i will get premiership football on because i cant be doing without that been thinking about a protek 9700 hd but hate the thought of c/s with a passion but if thats the only option then thats what it will have to be

karolina

Registered
i wonder how many of you if not all would agree with this any channels showing stupid adverts should be free to everybody

karolina

Registered
do you wrekon phantom will open bulsat for us before footy season i really do hope so.come on hackers give us something to cheer about

karolina

Registered
i just tuned in to eutalsat 16.0 e to have a look at the tring package ive got no cam or card and got the sound but no picture im sure phantom could tweak it so we get the picture as well as the sound this would be cool

onion@

Registered
saudi sports got prem so dubai sports and show ive heard if ture dont know but tring is deff showing prem

karolina

Registered
im sure that if your getting the sound it must be partly open so a bit of a tweak to get the picture and we shall all be happy

karolina

Registered
just thought id let you all know i put old reality cam in my sat reciever with loader card in and it opened the redhot channels