ur image (20/1/10)

redsox63

Registered
hi ferret
loaded original tm image did a factory reset then loaded ur 20/1/10 image then factory reset but still the same problem.
what is the password for nabilo sat darkstar 2 image for tm500. might give that a try
thanks for your help

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
The pass is technomate

Hope you have better look with it.

Ferret

redsox63

Registered
hi ferret
i managed to get the ur image working with some help from a m8 and a bit more fiddling around. in the communication set up page under nameserver i entered the primary dns address of my broadband provider and i can now update from the remote.
next problem. i now want to add mgcamd 135+newcs167(all)through the remote.
when i try to do this i get the message 'delete unwanted files in addon manager'
the problem is my var is 81% full
i removed everything by remote that i didn't need but my var still shows 81%full. its as if nothing is being removed.
i tried rebooting but this does nothing
any ideas
cheers redsox

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If you have not done so try rebooting and see if that reduces the var.

What you need to do is remove the emus it comes with CCcam Mgcamd but make sure you stop them running before you remove them or your image will crash.

If those Emu's do not show on the addons manager maybe they are in cooperated in the image and can not be.

Other way to do it although it sounds daft is remove any channel list install the cam a resend the channel list.

Ferret