TSonlineTVmod discussion

valentino50

Registered
After re-trying I have noticed that Glarab does not open any channels whereas Yoolive take quite a long time to open in otherhand Teledunet is the fastest but thanks anyway

szudena

Registered
Hi szudena iam using newnigma2 for my DM800se where can I find livestreamer and which path to put it?
Thanks

https://github.com/szudena/TSonlineTvMOD
click link and go to the folder livestreamer
download all files and send them to /tmp on receiver install all files and write in telnet livestreamersrv manualstart

and I'll no longer write in French forum

because all write French and I do not understand that can you manage that?

Last edited:

valentino50

Registered
https://github.com/szudena/TSonlineTvMOD
click link and go to the folder livestreamer
download all files and send them to /tmp on receiver install all files and write in telnet livestreamersrv manualstart

and I'll no longer write in French forum

because all write French and I do not understand that can you manage that?
Thanks szudena for your reply unfortunately didn't work to many files i suppose.
Iam just gonna use teledunet and leave the others.

kodino99

Registered
Big thnx for our brother szudena. For his plugin and what he doing to make family in Europe or every where in word happy.

fankoosh

Super Moderator
Thanks szudena for your reply unfortunately didn't work to many files i suppose.
Iam just gonna use teledunet and leave the others.

why dont u try more advanced hardcore & stable working images that works more better without problem with IPTV , eg: openatv. openpli mainly , coz old type of images still not devolped their python-lib files to deal with latest requiered files denpendencies, i see newnigma2 & gp3 or oozoon images or such kind of images r good but still not that much good esp. if u r planning to watch IPTV

PAPASCAR

Registered
Hi Sir
Is it not possible to include Livestreamer and the necessary files in your Tsonlinemod ipk? maybe it would help us.
Thanks for the great plugin.

valentino50

Registered
why dont u try more advanced hardcore & stable working images that works more better without problem with IPTV , eg: openatv. openpli mainly , coz old type of images still not devolped their python-lib files to deal with latest requiered files denpendencies, i see newnigma2 & gp3 or oozoon images or such kind of images r good but still not that much good esp. if u r planning to watch IPTV
Hi fankoosh and thanks for your reply.
The reason why I prefer Newnigma2 image cause its smaller about 49mb whereas the others you've mentioned are quite big 54mb and over that wouldn't leave me enough space if I wanna add other plugins.
Regards

frank087234

Registered
The reason why I prefer Newnigma2 image cause its smaller about 49mb whereas the others you've mentioned are quite big 54mb and over that wouldn't leave me enough space if I wanna add other plugins.
Regards

Did you hear about plugin mover plugin?

fankoosh

Super Moderator
Regards

yes i agree with ya, but that flash memory space issue is bieng solved by a lot of methods & scripts , & easy way is plugin method & for this a 3 plugins is available for such memory expansion , pluginskinmoverv6.0 , flashexpanderv.033, & Expand-memorey plugin by elbindo , i tried them all & all r working good , diff is first one if u plan to have less space 5-10 mb , 2nd & 3rd one is much much huge space as it is in ur media/usb capacity of ur flash pin memory(2 , 4, or 8 gb), then u dont need to worry about any kind of memory space left :cool:

valentino50

Registered
Thanks Fankoosh for your clear explanation I am gonna try one of your great image backup (OPENPLi4-OE2.0-800se-sim2)
Regards