Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Ban user above you

Claudia's Games

Old 16-12-2010, 09:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,899 Times in 938 Posts

Hey ! Ararat...,DodoSerebro...,Renee.....no past,no present,no future..
.. only now ...Wazzup..ppp...!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to unieno For This Useful Post:
renee (17-12-2010)
Old 16-12-2010, 14:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 5,128 Times in 3,709 Posts

Wazzup all of you.

Lot to do today.

But I allowed myself a short video to relax and I should share it with you, of course.

Got to make my breakfast, now - I´m hungry already and will have to wait another ten minutes, my bread rolls will need to crisp in my mini oven, before I can eat.

Too hungry to think about banning anyone.
renee (17-12-2010), unieno (17-12-2010)
Old 17-12-2010, 00:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
SatUniverse's Friend

Thanked 3,251 Times in 1,596 Posts

Thanks ararat, I love Beethoven, I can listen to
his music any time
I have been quite busy the last days, so my internet
time had to suffer
I ban myself for not doing all that I want to do
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to renee For This Useful Post:
ararat (18-12-2010), unieno (17-12-2010)
Old 17-12-2010, 04:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I've just finished my breakfast.
I love the song.the music makes me relaxing in mind.Thank you Ararat.
I don't feel like banning anyone.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unieno For This Useful Post:
ararat (18-12-2010), renee (21-12-2010)
Old 18-12-2010, 13:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

@unieno: You seem to finish your breakfast when I usually go to bed. How nice that servers on the internet store our messages for some time, so that others can read them, when they are awake. Probably many people never would have gotten the chance to talk with each other, if only live chat existed.

@renee: Don´t let christmas preparations step on your nerves. If I would always ban myself for not having done, what I wanted to do, I would have to cast a permanent ban spell on myself.
By the way: Nice new avatar.

Will be busy today, too - as always on saturdays. Hope I can do the things I want. Yesterday I only had to "repair" the mistakes of others (men or software) all day long. It all started with s.b. wanting to send me a Fax and not being able to... and ended in completely having to delete corrupted codecs (for HDTV recordings) and to reinstall them on my pc. This was due to a previous installation of a newer software version of Haali splitter - automatically incorrectly done by another software with automatic update function. Most luckily I could fix this with JV16 Power Tools (deleting ALL remains of corrupted codecs, filters - registry entries, files and folders) and afterwards installing latest K-Lite Codec Pack. Now my HDTV cutting programs work fine again.

So today I´d like to ban all bad influences from outside, that keep oneself from doing what originally has been intended.

Have a nice weekend all of you.

Last edited by ararat; 18-12-2010 at 13:34..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ararat For This Useful Post:
renee (21-12-2010), unieno (19-12-2010)
Old 20-12-2010, 03:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Certainly,servers on internet are places we need to rely on.So can't ban forever....
I guess Ararat'll be busy all day.There are so many things for you to do....
Same with Renee. HOLIDAYS are on the way.So enjoy & have fun.
ararat (20-12-2010), renee (21-12-2010)
Old 20-12-2010, 13:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The stupid thing with HOLIDAYS is, that there are so many things to be prepared for one event, especially, if people visit you or if you visit them on christmas.
This year, a christmas gift for my sister (media player) keeps me busy (Flash latest firmware, fill hdd with content).
Most luckily I´ve got all other gifts for some time, already.
Will have to go shopping today (food, etc.) and hope, the roads are cleared from snow. The street, I live in, is still white, though.
If it were sunny outside and dry, I would like the snow, but I dislike wet snow coming down from a grey sky, then melting with snow slush and freezing again with black ice.

To feel a bit like in summer (although I hate heat, too - not good for my low blood pressure) the following video, that´s far away from christmas:

Wished I could ban this ugly winter weather.
renee (23-12-2010)
Old 21-12-2010, 21:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
SatUniverse's Friend

Thanked 3,251 Times in 1,596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unieno View Post
Certainly,servers on internet are places we need to rely on.

It looks bad for the free internet, there are already
voices to control the internet in the US and if so,
Europe will follow

Well Im glad, ararat you received your Xmas presents already,
gratulations that you have solved another heap of problems,
it never ends, doesnt it ?

No, Im not banning anybody either, its too cold here,
but I shouldnt complain - other countries are worse off
The Following User Says Thank You to renee For This Useful Post:
ararat (23-12-2010)
Old 22-12-2010, 03:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Right,Renee.We shouldn't complain about the weather.
There are many places facing bad weather and dealing with damaging results.
Enjoy any weather we get and think positive through big coming holidays.
Good day......
ararat (23-12-2010), renee (23-12-2010)
Old 23-12-2010, 13:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Wish MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you.

This year (because of the weather) it´s the first time I stay home alone. My sister phoned me this mornig, wanted to pick me up, but travelling is too risky for her/us at the moment, so I objected.
At least this will provide me with the opportunity to fill her christmas gift (media player) with some more good movies, before I send it to her next week (today would be too late for christmas, anyway) because during holidays TV program is stuffed with some gems of cineastic history.

Luckily most of my presents (for my sister and my niece) are already at their home. Only my brother in law will have to wait a bit for his "danish stormglass", that I will send with the media player.

So on christmas we´ll all only "meet" on the phone; me in the south of the country, my sister in the east, perhaps in a phone conference with my brother in the north.

I will watch a lot of blurays (gifts) the next days, be lazy, play a new computer game (gift) and cook myself s.th. that doesn´t fit to my cholesterol diet (potatoes + vegetables + fish / poultry or other low fat meat - no chocolate/sweets ___ lost 7 kg already).

By the way: Cat lovers might find an "iPad" a nice gift for their pet.

Have lovely holidays and enjoy christmas time.
renee (23-12-2010), unieno (24-12-2010)