Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Loopthorugh Tuner

Octagon SF8008

Old 03-11-2019, 00:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Loopthorugh Tuner

I've started using the SF8008 boxes, they are a great bang for your buck unit but one thing they don't seem have are loopthrough dual sat tuners.

Is there a way to get this to work such as adding a splitter. or any other ideas?
Old 03-11-2019, 18:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,402 Times in 603 Posts

Sure,a satellite cable can be shared with other devices,just look at your setup and get what you need (diseqc,no diseqc,multidish,whichever is your case)
Old 05-11-2019, 12:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

no loop , need make with splitter or 2 cables,
Old 07-11-2019, 21:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks, I don't have a unit in front of me at the moment but I'm pretty sure the problem is that in the software there is no option to choose loopthrough. I've tried both openvix and openatv.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehman05 View Post
Thanks, I don't have a unit in front of me at the moment but I'm pretty sure the problem is that in the software there is no option to choose loopthrough. I've tried both openvix and openatv.
????

what are you trying to say?
A loopthrough is simply a splitter.
But in some antenna configuration you cannot split.

By the way,you do not need any loopthough option to split an antenna cable,both receivers will be independent from each other.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You're misunderstanding me. I'm not wanting to connect an output or split the cable and send it to another box.

The vu+duo boxes for example have internal loopthrough, connecting the dual sat tuners together so that you can record something and watch another channel at the same time, as long as the channels are on the same polarisation (even with one cable).

With the SF8008 this doesn't appear to be the case. There is no option in the software to loop the two tuners together.
Old 10-11-2019, 00:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
You're misunderstanding me. I'm not wanting to connect an output or split the cable and send it to another box.

The vu+duo boxes for example have internal loopthrough, connecting the dual sat tuners together so that you can record something and watch another channel at the same time, as long as the channels are on the same polarisation (even with one cable).

With the SF8008 this doesn't appear to be the case. There is no option in the software to loop the two tuners together.
Your sf8008 is a dual satellite tuner?
And enigma2 does not enable that option?
Did you try another image?

Last edited by kebien; 10-11-2019 at 00:23..
Old 10-11-2019, 01:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes it's a dual sat tuner https://www.satking.de/sat--co/tv-re...b-s2x-receiver

Yes, have tried other images and the option just isn't there. It's a shame because it's almost the perfect box.
Old 11-11-2019, 16:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Yes it's a dual sat tuner https://www.satking.de/sat--co/tv-re...b-s2x-receiver

Yes, have tried other images and the option just isn't there. It's a shame because it's almost the perfect box.
It should be easy to setup for the image makers.
Just post in their webiste to enable that option for this boxes.
It is clearly Enigma2 not enabling the option,not the box itself.
Plus,since Enigma 2 is already able to do the loopthrough,must take little time to add it to the code.