sky.it sur 5W

azerty9200

Registered
hello the team could you tell me if the sky.it on 5 ° W work in your home (12585 h35000) because I have not had since 2 days

thank you:)

azerty9200

Registered
hello, ok thank you but with my nosolosat image I don't have the blind scan !!
with what image I could have access to this tools
thanks in advance
a +

Last edited by a moderator:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
always helps to mention what sat box you do have ...?
it needs to be capable of MultiStream without this feature you will not be locking these 5°W MultiStream channels regardless of blind scanning .

Gregory90

Registered

at 12.585 o'clock only "Io Resto A Casa 1/2" was changed to "Sky Cinema per te 1/2".
Wouldn't a manual search on the frequency suffice here?
Or does that not allow the image?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
"Sky Cinema per te 1/2" have been active for a while they were first introduced during the Coronavirus #StayHome pandemic
i believe those channels were offered as a gesture of good will since italy lost 33,340 and counting people due to Covid-19 ...it is growing ever more likely that for the rest of this year and into 2021 we will see a lot more deaths and suffering as the Coronavirus is here to stay for at least another 6-8 months but probably a lot more time than that before a vaccine will be released .

As above poster said no need to blind scan as those Multi Stream channels never scan with blind search is best to manually scan and add them to a favorite folder that is only IF your box supports Multi stream channels like VU+ Solo 4K For example .

Gregory90

Registered
With some receivers like Apebox C2 4K it is quite possible to find PLS-Multistream transponders with blindscan.
It is often even necessary with the Italian PLS-MIS-transponders at 5°W, cause some parameters have changed, that can only be read in again in the blind scan.

Last edited:

azerty9200

Registered
hi, i'm in nosolosat for octagon sf8008 4k
in openpli 7.2 for mut @ nt hd51 and no blind research on the 2 images
a+

Gregory90

Registered
then it becomes difficult. Have you ever considered using a different image?

There will surely be images with a blindscan-plugin for your two E2 boxes.

The channels on the frequency are all encrypted. Can these channels be opened with nosolosat

Maybe an update of satellites.xml will help?

In order not to have these problems I use an E2/Android-free receiver mentioned above.