Teledunet Auto Installer & IPTV Service

PAPASCAR

Registered
For what?
Well it would be far more convienient to use directly on the box.
It would be like iptvlistupdater when it had teledunet in it, remember?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Has anyone manage to get the updater to install a list on a Duo2 running OpenAtv ? Program runs and completes but never installs the list !

With openPLI on the same box duo2 the updater install the list and the lists works fine.

Any ideas regarding openATV ?

fankoosh

Super Moderator
Has anyone manage to get the updater to install a list on a Duo2 running OpenAtv ? Program runs and completes but never installs the list !

With openPLI on the same box duo2 the updater install the list and the lists works fine.

Any ideas regarding openATV ?

running openatv4.2 on dm800se sim2.1 currently in flash , deleted the preious list & installed a fresh teledunet iptv list sent new from the program , it loads & running ok , could be something in ur box settings m8 , i suggest u delete any old list ,, restart e2 & install fresh new one , also could be a librtmp file , no exact idea coz i dont have vu +

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
running openatv4.2 on dm800se sim2.1 currently in flash , deleted the preious list & installed a fresh teledunet iptv list sent new from the program , it loads & running ok , could be something in ur box settings m8 , i suggest u delete any old list ,, restart e2 & install fresh new one , also could be a librtmp file , no exact idea coz i dont have vu +

I went one better with a fresh image install and that didnt work either no list is transferred even though the updater completes. librtmp is installed.

Ive also had it work on a 800se with OpenATV 4.2 mate so this has to be specific to a duo2 runing openatv 4.2.

valentino50

Registered
Hi Ferret under newnigma image on my DM800se happened the same to resolve this I had to paste in FTP+ETC+ENIGMA2 (bouquet tv) this:
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.teledunet.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
Then reload channels from the program teledunet auto.

Try it you never know it may work.
Regards

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Ferret under newnigma image on my DM800se happened the same to resolve this I had to paste in FTP+ETC+ENIGMA2 (bouquet tv) this:
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.teledunet.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

Regards

Thanks mate

I'll try that.

cheers

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator

Regards

Didnt work mate, ah well OpenPLI for now then.

valentino50

Registered
Didnt work mate, ah well OpenPLI for now then.
The problem still to do with loading Iptv channels list? or opening them?
It might be a silly of me to suggest this but have you checked your gstreamer in user-lib if its updated?
Every little thing helps mate lol.

PS: I have tried it with our friend Fankoosh backup openATV4.2-oe2-800se-sim2-2014-12-05-s@m , on my other DM800se and it worked fine

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
The problem still to do with loading Iptv channels list? or opening them?
It might be a silly of me to suggest this but have you checked your gstreamer in user-lib if its updated?
Every little thing helps mate lol.

PS: I have tried it with our friend Fankoosh backup openATV4.2-oe2-800se-sim2-2014-12-05-s@m , on my other DM800se and it worked fine

No mate the list does not appear at all on OpenATV. gstreamer is also upto date.

Weird it works on OpenATV on my SE but not on the duo2.

valentino50

Registered
No mate the list does not appear at all on OpenATV. gstreamer is also upto date.

Weird it works on OpenATV on my SE but not on the duo2.

Weird enough ..you just need to stick with your SE lol. let us know if you'll manage eventually with duo2.
Regards

diablo

Registered
Hi bro Diablo its definitely OFF since yesterday I hope there will be a fix soon

hi bro use the teledunet script by suzenda it work fine

for the chanels work now with this app you must every time change some issu so better use the teledunet script

valentino50

Registered
Hi bro diablo here is the new fix for Teledunet auto installer.
Enjoy while it last.
All the Credit goes to Yassinov

Major Update v2.0.0.2 Build 02052015

Update Features:
-Fixed Streaming Issue [Host Update]

valentino50

Registered
New Upadte

Teledunet Auto Installer & IPTV Service v2.0.0.6 Build 17122015

Major Update v2.0.0.6 Build 17122015

Update Features:

-Main Streaming Source Updated
-Bouquet List Updated
-Stealth Mode improved
-Host Streaming Issue Fixed
-Main Service Updated
-Software Interface Rebuilded

Download Teledunet Auto Installer & IPTV Service v2.0.0.6 Build 17122015

Please use the "Stealth Mode" to work with Enigma2 installer

A big thanks to our friend Yassinov

Last edited:

musarezeq

Registered
New Upadte

Teledunet Auto Installer & IPTV Service v2.0.0.6 Build 17122015

Major Update v2.0.0.6 Build 17122015

Update Features:

-Main Streaming Source Updated
-Bouquet List Updated
-Stealth Mode improved
-Host Streaming Issue Fixed
-Main Service Updated
-Software Interface Rebuilded

Download Teledunet Auto Installer & IPTV Service v2.0.0.6 Build 17122015

Please use the "Stealth Mode" to work with Enigma2 installer

A big thanks to our friend Yassinov

I hope it still work on 11/2/2016
Thank you anyway

yassinovtn

Registered
Teledunet Auto Installer & IPTV Service New Update Available

Teledunet Auto Installer & IPTV Service v3.0.0.5 Build 20052016 New Update Available
Download always from the same link admins or modirators can attach it directly to forum .

regards , yassinov

valentino50

Registered
You could at least post the link directly instead of directing it to another forum this is not allowed