gentlesadique

Registered
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=610024&postcount=1

snap1k.gif
[/QUOTE

Pls can you give me the download link for this editor, because I cannot find it

MrTrapper

Registered
Whish Ferguson Ariva EMU sw. support BISS scrambling system?
Cos, as I see in Arivakeys editor, there are all BISS keys inside key.db file, but unfortunatelly no any BISS channel not CLEAR for me? (exmpl. TV1 on 16E)
Best regards
MrTrapper

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Whish Ferguson Ariva EMU sw. support BISS scrambling system?
Cos, as I see in Arivakeys editor, there are all BISS keys inside key.db file, but unfortunatelly no any BISS channel not CLEAR for me? (exmpl. TV1 on 16E)
Best regards
MrTrapper

MENU> System> System> 7799> Red button> BISS tab> add red> 2600> yellow ok> delete a comment green> enter tv1 (no capital letters)> yellow ok> 000008> yellow ok> ok 8bytes> key 00> ok yellow and enter key 22 22 22 66 22 22 22 66.W list to change the name of TV1, tv1 and all :)

:):)

gentlesadique

Registered
Since I upgraded my A200 with the new version of the emu firmware, I cannot turn my motor in order to set my channels. When I try to turn the motor with the remote control, it gives me this sound :kekeke kekeke kekeke: I currently have version 2.17B3 on my machine.

The older version is ok for me, but the problem with the older version is that I cannot update the key file with the USB. Pls, help me

techdelly

Registered
please help

hi have ariva 52e its stuck on ON just keeps restarting can anyone help me to fix it. thanks

hmcm

Registered
Oscam - Ariva Combo

Hello everyone!
Anyone knows if it possible to run oscam in ariva combo receptors.
I have a TntSat card but i can't find a solution to read it.
Thanks