TNT Sat - Oscam + CCCam

white_westie

Donating Member
Question for the experts - just realised my TNTSAT v5 card has expired. Have been using it with oscam successfully in a xtrend et8000.
It looks like only V6 cards are available from the different sources - am I right in thinking that you cannot use a v6 card with oscam in a mipsel receiver (will be killed based on the keys being used)?
Is that the current situation?
Thks in advance
WW

femi

Donating Member
Its right WW, the V6 used 64bit codes.
Long times ago my V6 was working with oscam. Than TNTSAT changed anything and killed my card. This card dont work again, if i put it in a TNTSAT-Receiver.

If this channels are importent for you, search for a certified hardware.

EnoSat

Question for the experts - just realised my TNTSAT v5 card has expired. Have been using it with oscam successfully in a xtrend et8000.
It looks like only V6 cards are available from the different sources - am I right in thinking that you cannot use a v6 card with oscam in a mipsel receiver (will be killed based on the keys being used)?
Is that the current situation?
Thks in advance
WW
must use private france oscam /check frances boards/

sharing

Registered
hello i have question what is the time to update card tntsat?
my card now

class 0500 030B00 0000000000000000 00000000 2018-01-03 2021-11-01 TNT Sat (19E)

3 card before Stop! any advice please

femi

Donating Member
@bigapple:
I bought my V6 2 years ago and had to actuvate it within a year. It is probably dependent on the date of purchase.

bigapple

Registered
Look @ this

DATE LIMITE D'ACTIVATION 01/01/2020 après cette date la carte s'active toute seul pour 4 ans.

thats why i am asking

TNT 5 will be over withing less than 2 year then TNT V6 only.

femi

Donating Member
ACTIVATION TIME 01/01/2020 After this date the card will be activated for 4 years.
The card must be activated until this day and then runs for another 4 years.

TNT 5 will be over withing less than 2 year then TNT V6 only.
The aim of TNT is to make the software-based decryption impossible. With the V6 they have been successful so far, which is why the V5 will be shut down as soon as possible, regardless of their age.

bigapple

Registered
Still understand nothing

What do you mean UNTIL this day. What if some1 have TNT V6 since last year and still card is not activated?

TNT V6 is working in private.Different algo better security.

femi

Donating Member
Again, the TNT cards are not activated normally.
Up to a time, usually in the order of one year, the cards must be activated.
From activation, she should then run 4 years.

Souldream

Registered
Still understand nothing

What do you mean UNTIL this day. What if some1 have TNT V6 since last year and still card is not activated?

TNT V6 is working in private.Different algo better security.

You have "activatation limit date" on the sleeve where card is stored, when you buy it.
When the card get his first ECM, card get a fixed right for 4 years.