Echolink Software DISCUSSION

X

xtrue

You cand find loader program into the zip file. PLEASE; USE ONLY THIS LOADER ONLY FOR THIS FIRM!!!!!

TPS working again

malik4all1

Registered
TPS not working in my reciever(EL 700 Fta). TPS down again or it is problem in my reciever? Plz Help me and do something

mrjerm

Registered
well im very thankful for all the hard work that lot of guys are putting in to make software fro us,
Question.....? TPS software upgrade is some what rough TPS goes off & then you have to restart the reciver to watch TPS & M Vision please kindly explain what is the issue in this matter.

dangerx

Registered
TPS was back for about a day since the 17th but is not on anymore. Turning the receiver on and off doesn't do it either, it only works for other channels like BBC prime and such. All you get is a "Scrambled" then "no signal" then nothing on TPS.

As for unlocking HBO, Discovery etc.. there's no known way of getting them. American channels are encrypted differently than European ones and the folks at Echolink haven't figured out a way of unlocking that just yet. The only solution is the European versions of those Channels: E! Europe, Discovery Europe etc... OR getting another box with a rigged card and that costs some doe plus it may stop working at any time and you're hit for yuor money.

Later