Problems Signal reception on Transpoders Astra 19.2E

secaspider

Registered
Does anyone know what is happening about some transponders in Astra 19.2E . There a lot of brands of boxes that suddenly the picture is showing distorsinonated, pixeling, with good quality and signal.
The transponders that I´m talking about are:
10936,10818,11259 and some mores.

william-1

Feed Hunter
This thread makes very little sense to anyone reading this unless you tell the helper where you are & what size dish you are using :confused:

secaspider

Registered
This thread makes very little sense to anyone reading this unless you tell the helper where you are & what size dish you are using :confused:
I live in Spain we are having trouble with this transponders which I put them before, There are a channel called Telesur HD its Freeview channel you can check it. My dish its about 1m Size enough to receive with quality this transponders. The problem isn't about the size its about something that happened in the codification or signal from Astra.
The Transponder 10818 has come back to normal or at less for now.... clear picture... The rest not yet. It doesn't matter what Emu you use as several brands have the same problem....
- Edision Primo (works by streaming)
- GTmedia gtc
- Amiko
- Meecol/acemax
- Qviart Undro 4K
- Cristor Atlas 100
- Cristor Atlas 200
- Zgemma h9
- Wetek play
- Qviart combo 1
- Vu+ Zero 4K
- Echolink Open Vu 9

Transponders with troubles.
10936V
10818V recovered (fpr now)
11377V

Last edited:

percivjr

Registered
I'm wondering if you are experiencing some local interference.

DECT phones can interfere with satellite reception but this usually affects transponders in the ranges 11630-11650MHz and 12480-1250MHz.

You could try switching off your phones and base station and try to get your neighbours to do the same.

But you have a whole list of receivers affected which I'm guessing belong to friends who are spread over some distance.

Has a new MMDS system started recently in your area? This is a TV re-broadcast system which is common in Spain. It shouldn't interfere with satellite frequencies, but if you are particularly close to the transmitter maybe there is some detrimental effect.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

secaspider

Registered
It's general in Spain maybe in more countries.... Thank you for your answers. Some people is sending messages to Astra to know what changes they did in the transponders . Some channels are correct but transponders that I put them before wrong. Except 10818 that it came back to normal.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 6 Pro mediante Tapatalk

secaspider

Registered
I'm wondering if you are experiencing some local interference.

DECT phones can interfere with satellite reception but this usually affects transponders in the ranges 11630-11650MHz and 12480-1250MHz.

You could try switching off your phones and base station and try to get your neighbours to do the same.

But you have a whole list of receivers affected which I'm guessing belong to friends who are spread over some distance.

Has a new MMDS system started recently in your area? This is a TV re-broadcast system which is common in Spain. It shouldn't interfere with satellite frequencies, but if you are particularly close to the transmitter maybe there is some detrimental effect.

Just a thought.
That brands have been affected by people that they have been commented in other web sites. Probably there are more brands... But I don't know... .
As I commented interference is not only in my area where I Live is something in general.... Maybe someone with one of those boxes can check it here and comment what I m talking about.

secaspider

Registered
new Updates of boxes affectef
- Edision Primo
- Octagon SX88
- GTmedia GTC
- Amiko
- Mecool/Acemax KIpro, KIIpro, KIIIpro, K7...
- Qviart Undro 4K
- Cristor Atlas 100 y 200
- Zgemma H9
- Wetek play
- Ferguson Ariva 4K
- Illusion SA600
- Echolink open Vu 9
- Koqit K1mini
- MagicSEE C400 Plus

vakula

Super VIP
That brands have been affected by people that they have been commented in other web sites. Probably there are more brands... But I don't know... .
As I commented interference is not only in my area where I Live is something in general.... Maybe someone with one of those boxes can check it here and comment what I m talking about.

OCTAGON SX88
10936 V 22000
Pixelisation => no good for watching
Other two's => OK

SAME PROBLEM ON SX88
16E
11636 V 30000
BUT....
pixelisation ONLY on HRT HD channels
SLO HD channels on SAME frequency = > are good for watching
VERY INTERESTING

vakula

Super VIP
new Updates of boxes affectef
- Edision Primo
- Octagon SX88
- GTmedia GTC
- Amiko
- Mecool/Acemax KIpro, KIIpro, KIIIpro, K7...
- Qviart Undro 4K
- Cristor Atlas 100 y 200
- Zgemma H9
- Wetek play
- Ferguson Ariva 4K
- Illusion SA600
- Echolink open Vu 9
- Koqit K1mini
- MagicSEE C400 Plus

You can add DREAMBOX ONE UHD at your list :mecry:
Pixelisation on 16E TP 11636 V 30000
on HTV HD channels
For Astra TP's not sure.
Probably , yes too :mad:

vakula

Super VIP
So the question is what's happening!!???

Probably some video codec problems.
Broadcasters of mentioned channels for sure were added some codecs that listed brands are no longer able to managed anymore.
Next step is very interested....
If you stream those channels over VLC player for example, you will get a nice smooth picture without pixelisation

INTERESTED , AGREE?

secaspider

Registered
So is it not fix it with a new upgrade firmware???.... Because if not the boxes basically are death

dydyer

Banned
Hi, maybe problem with tv model, i have see on other place tv LG have many problem with new system HEVC.....i don't know, maybe......

jenseneverest

Registered
10936V
11377V

19.2E no problems with the above transponders 80cm dish (from Essex UK)
VU DUO 4k

16east
10936 V 22000
Other two's => OK

No channels found 80cm dish VUduo4k
and 120cm dish on octagon sf8008 (Essex UK)

SAME PROBLEM ON SX88
16E
11636 V 30000
BUT....
VERY INTERESTING

Duo4k and sf8008 same results
HRT-TV1 HD and HRT-TV4 HD have no problems good picture
HRT 2 and 3 HD... no picture at all and not working on VLC either.

Again from Essex UK:confused:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
16east
10936 V 22000
Other two's => OK
Typo Mistake Nonsense because This Transponder Does NOT Exist !!
SEE Here => https://en.kingofsat.net/pos-16.0E.php

SAME PROBLEM ON SX88
16E
11636 V 30000
BUT....
VERY INTERESTING
100% HRT Channels is affected BY Dect Phone interference No question about that at all whatsoever .

10936V
11377V
No issues on 19.2 East whatsoever if it is Encrypted channels only affected u might wanna try using a better quality pay server : )

To conclude if You put your Dect phone back on its base you will find your problems go away .
For a proper solution remove your sat cable entirely and install better quality Sat Coax cable my Tests done using small 88cm Triax dish and TM5402 M3 sat box with the cheaper quality Sat coax cable which is indeed affected by Dect phone interference .