DM 7020 HD

zeeteefje

Registered
Why bother?
Too expensive, and they increase the price even more because you have to buy the box with DVB-S and DVB-c/t tuner. If you want 2 DVB-S tuners, you need to buy the extra tuner and throw the DVB-c/t tuner in the bin. The might just as well declare bankruptcy today.

eXact

Registered
i´ve found the first real video at youtube about the 7020 hd :thum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1frPCqrQU8"]Dreambox 7020 HD - ausgepackt - YouTube[/ame]

barfly

Donating Member
Just got mine today, my 1st dreambox, looks fantastic & up to now performing great, but please be prepared for many shouts for help, theres a few images about already, can anyone recommend a good all round image please.

zbynio70

Registered
newniga2 tested and falls very well what to tunerka is the price too high, you better make a few Euros and buy a 8000 now

Nexus

Registered
Got mine 2 days ago.
Really fast booting and response to remote control.
Excellent image on TV.
Hybrid tuner running OK with DVBC (not tested DVBT)
Amazing times reading nagra3 cards w/oscam (260ms)
Tried Newnigma2-OK
Running Oozoon now-Perfect
No issues found so far and running smoothly like original boxes always do..

A must have box for the next years...

Last edited:

-=pUnIsHeR=-

Registered
I am using newnigma2 and the time of starting is a bit faster. perhaps into the image you have many plugins for loading?

barfly

Donating Member
Using oozone image keep getting message "hard disk not detected or not initilised" after a reboot, is there a setting somewhere to keep the hdd initialised ? keep losing my recordings.

passete

Registered
Using oozone image keep getting message "hard disk not detected or not initilised" after a reboot, is there a setting somewhere to keep the hdd initialised ? keep losing my recordings.

Last version and Drivers should Fix this issue !