Decrypt BISS encrypted video file?

mathmos

Registered
Hello

Need help. Have some BISS encrypted 4:2:2 video (.ts) and valid BISS key. Is it possible to decrypt that video somehow and get normal .ts video file?

Thanx

mathmos

Registered
thnx barney!

but i have a problem, dont know what to attach in "control word log file"? i have valid BISS key but how to put them in a file :confused: ?

cant find any tutorial on the internet

k9x9tv.jpg

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
control word log file is simply a .cwl file
a file Re-named as .cwl which u can insert your biss key in it

I HAVE UPLOADED AN Example which you can use immediate
just extract it from the .Zip folder below

Edit the Biss.cwl file with notepad++
add your key and save
now your ready to decrypt your .TS File :thum:
Enjoy :D

mathmos

Registered
thanx a lot barney!

it works great with video files recorded on pc card, but it doesnt with dreambox .ts files, it says "input stream has no encrypted content", even both files are the same type of video files, from the same frequency and same biss key.. do you know why? is there any other way to decrypt dreambox files?

kebien

Registered
mathmos
How big is dreambox file?
It might happen your image does not record anything if is encrypted.Might be an empty file,so it doesn;t see anything encrypted
You can use dvbsnoop to record the channel,then try.

Diengo

Registered
thanx a lot barney!

it works great with video files recorded on pc card, but it doesnt with dreambox .ts files, it says "input stream has no encrypted content", even both files are the same type of video files, from the same frequency and same biss key.. do you know why? is there any other way to decrypt dreambox files?

Did you turn off the active CAM in your Dreambox?

If i do record something on my VU+ and want to decrypt it later, then i need to turn off the active CAM before i record.

If it's not turned off, then i can't even do a Crypt8 with the file.

Psilos2003

Registered
1. This Mody-Sat program looks very much like tsdec-gui:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/tsdec/

2. VLC can be used by adding --ts-csa-ck [key] in Media -> Open Multiple Files -> check Show more options -> Edit Options

3. You can try running the .ts through ffmpeg with -c copy. It is usually more forgiving on minor format differences.

Ramboide

Registered
I have tried several times record "invisible" DTT channels (encapsulated as a streaming channels) but without any result in all the attempts, the file resulting is with 0 bytes. I have disabled EMU as said in this thread. My decoder is Octagon SF-4008.

Ramboide

Registered
I am looking for a way to record encapsulated channels without keys from the decoder, TS files, to try to search keys, but seems to be impossible. With keys is possible, I have got a way to get this.

kebien

Registered
Record trasponders is easy,just maybe your receiver cannot do it.
Get a DVB card for cheap and can easily do it.
If your box is unable,what other options you have?

Ramboide

Registered
Thanks for the answers. I can record channels that are encasupalated as stream, but only with if they can be watched, in hard disk and in the PC, VLC works well for this, the first channel of the PID. I do not know Wget, but I have seen that run in Linux. I have not DVB card, but perhaps I shall buy one someday.