DM800SE sim2.10 standby clock problem

golupo

Registered
There is a plenty units from China with the sim2.10 inside which got the problem with the clacks in standby mode.
If u watch the TV the clock are allways OK,only when u choose standby I think after 30-40 minutes the clocks are going dodgy and will never be correct...it is not like minus something...it is totally mesh .
The EDG nemesis image choosed the clock in standby as totally off...but this is not the solution...
Is there any aplication on the plugin how to solve this problem.I think it is one of the bad series where the crystals on the mainboard are not correct.
I tried several images and allways the same...and have about 14 units with the same issue....everything else works fine only standby clock not.

RaPt0r

Registered
There is a plenty units from China with the sim2.10 inside which got the problem with the clacks in standby mode.
If u watch the TV the clock are allways OK,only when u choose standby I think after 30-40 minutes the clocks are going dodgy and will never be correct...it is not like minus something...it is totally mesh .
The EDG nemesis image choosed the clock in standby as totally off...but this is not the solution...
Is there any aplication on the plugin how to solve this problem.I think it is one of the bad series where the crystals on the mainboard are not correct.
I tried several images and allways the same...and have about 14 units with the same issue....everything else works fine only standby clock not.

Hi

Try this plugin

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=129462

:thum:

golupo

Registered
Once installed, you just do a reboot was the dream, and it should work correctly.
Never try on the image Nemesis ;)

not helped...still the same issue

I think this is the issue of frontproccesor version now on most of the dm800se boxes which can not be downgraded anymore.
So only solution is to do NTP and that's all.