NeoBoot by e2TURK

anwar saheb

Registered
Neoboot 3.8

Thanks e2turk
for neoboot 3.8,but did not work with me!!!the boot image remains stuck at the bootlogo!!Also it does not give choices of images for selection in the booting process.

thawtes

Registered
Thanks e2turk
for neoboot 3.8,but did not work with me!!!the boot image remains stuck at the bootlogo!!Also it does not give choices of images for selection in the booting process.

your device, main image and multiboot (target) image?

anwar saheb

Registered
Neoboot 3.9

HiThawtes
It works,but the bootlogo of neoboot appears when it bootsand the mounting issue is not resolved.

anwar saheb

Registered
Also please let bootlogo of the appear while booting instead of that of neoboot.
where is the option where we can download on line.Finally,please make neoboot give us choices for selecting the mutiboot image.
Many thanks

anwar saheb

Registered
When you choose media/usb for neoboot, i need to mount again after installing a new image .So I need to move to the flash image and mount there.

anwar saheb

Registered
Neoboot 3.9

HiThawtes
It works,but the bootlogo of neoboot appears when it bootsand the mounting issue is not resolved.

anwar saheb

Registered
Old 18-01-2020, 10:19 Translate from English to Italian Translate from English to French Translate from English to German Translate from English to Spanish Translate from English to Dutch Translate from English to Greek Translate from English to Portuguese Translate from English to Russian Translate from English to Russian

Also please let bootlogo of the appear while booting instead of that of neoboot.
where is the option where we can download on line.Finally,please make neoboot give us choices for selecting the mutiboot image.